If you follow the purchasing trend of the consumer world attentively you’ll at once discover that of all beauty products sold in the market, the number of fairness cremes sold per day is the highest, which no doubt implies that the number of customers who wish to buy such cremes are also the highest. Yes everybody wants to have a fair skin. It’s a sort of psychological obsession that if you have a fair skin you’ll be on the spotlights, get more importance and get noticed even in huge crowds. And the prejudiced society furthermore encourages such beliefs. So, young girls and boys crazily invest in the fairness cremes quite ignorant of the many undesirable side-effects of such cremes.
Over the recent years however a lot of debate arose due to certain publications that were published in many newspapers, research journals, beauty magazines that tried to educate people on the hidden ‘darkness’ in the fairness cremes.
Let’s take a look at what it is that can make your favorite fairness cream harmful for you.
Here are the major side-effects of fairness crèmes:-
- One major side-effect of fairness creme is that is that your skin with the prolonged usage of such cremes becomes extremely photosensitive. Thus the moment you are out in the sun a hell of a lot of problems start for you such as itching of skin, getting rashes, your skin turning red, blistering of skin and even getting painful sunburns. Using any facial masks or pack on such a skin or rubbing the skin even a bit may exacerbate the problem.
- Secondly using fairness creme for a prolonged period may make your skin acne prone. Acne is one skin problem which everybody wants to avoid and it’s really pointless to welcome it into your life by using the wrong cosmetic!
- Thirdly if you use fairness crèmes for a long time, your skin will start to sag fast and you’ll lose your youthful look sooner than your actual age. The reason is quick loss of the skin’s tightness, elasticity and a noticeable skin thinning.
- In most cases the fairness cremes come with chemicals like Mercury, Hydroquinone and even steroids. If you expose your skin continually to these chemicals it may in the long run cause lethal skin damage giving rise to problems as serious as skin cancer even.
- The chemicals in a fairness crème also lead to pigmentation problems and aggravate it like anything. So if you think that you’ll mitigate your pigmentation skin issues by using fairness cremes you are actually walking completely on the wrong track.
So these are the 5 major side-effects of fairness cremes which you should definitely consider prior to buying your pack. After all skin is a God-gifted asset and you must not take chances with your skin just out of sheer temptation.
Are you aware of any more side effects of fairness creame?
You might like reading these also:-
- Kryolan Professional Brush Art 1707 & 3604 Review
- What Is Scalp Exfoliation – DIY Scalp Exfoliation
- Mac Matte Blush Mocha Review & Swatches
- Lush Eau Roma Water (Toner Water) Review
- Colorbar Pout in a Pot Lipcolor Fable Pink 003 Review
- FRUTTINI Peach Pear Body Butter Review
- Top 5 Ways To Shop Makeup And Cosmetics In USA
- L’Occitane Pivoine Flora Lip Shine Brun Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Jovees Lemon Lip Balm Review
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion-Type 3 for Combination Oily Skin Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Forever Pink 010 Review & Swatches