Generally I have seen people using Vaseline only to moisturize their chapped lips but here I am mentioning around 20 tips which can do wonders which you would have not realized also.
· Make up Remover– Instead of spending fortune in buying 2 in one or three in one make up removing product you just have to apply Vaseline on your face and remove the make up from cotton. Stubborn Mascara or eyeliner can be easily removed with its help.
· For thick and long eye lashes-Just put a coat of Vaseline on your eyelashes before going to the bed. It will make your eye lashes long and thicker over time.
· Lip Balm-This is the most common trick for your chapped lips.
· For dry elbows-Just scrub your dry areas such as elbows and knees and put Vaseline on it to make them soft.
· For softer feet-Put a coat of Vaseline on your feet and cover them with socks and when u wake up you will see your feet softer and cleaner every day.
· For everlasting perfume-Oily skin holds perfume scents longer than dry skin. Therefore, before applying perfume just rub a thin layer of Vaseline on your skin where you have to spray perfume and your perfume will last for hours and hours.
· For sparkling bags and shoes-You can run Vaseline on your shoes and leather bag to make them sparkle.
· Eyebrow tamer-For that defined and slightly dark eyebrow look you can use pinch of Vaseline and comb brows a bit.
· For smooth skin-Man can use Vaseline after shaving to get rid of dryness.
· Waxing-Just put Vaseline before waxing on the hairy area. All dryness will be vanishes leaving you feel silky and smooth .This should be used when you are waxing with a razor and not with wax
· Scrub-Mix sea salt with Vaseline to use it as a scrub.
· Night cream-Itâ€™s an amazing night cream for that shiny baby like skin.
· Before Lipstick-Apply Vaseline on your teeth before applying lipstick. This will prevent lipstick in sticking to your teeth. All celebrities do that so that they can smile without worrying.
· Eye shadow-you can use it under your eye shadow to get that glowing effect. Just put your eye shadow and apply pinch of Vaseline on it.
· Cream blusher-Use with your lipstick to create a cream blusher for your cheeks.
· Nail polish bottles-Rub Vaseline on the neck of your nail polish bottles and they wonâ€™t get stuck to the caps.
· Massage Baby with Vaseline.
· Wounds-Applying Vaselinine on your wounds will stop bleeding immediately.
· To hide split ends-Just apply a pinch of Vaseline on hair ends to hide split ends.
People are not wrong if they named it as a Wonder Product. Use of Vaseline is just endless.