Aloevera is the easiest plant to grow. It can survive in almost all the condition and doesn’t need any kind of maintnance other then water .Generally grown in warn climate but survives in cold as well. You can grow it in your kitchen windows or in your garden if you live in a dry and a warm climate. In India it is available in almost all nurseries and comes at a price as cheap as Rs 50 if you buy a baby plant. It makes a excellent indoor plant in good light as well.
How to make aloevera gel
Aloe vera pulp is a thick substance which looks quite clear. It is inside of aloevera leaf. The pulp of aloe vera is called aloevera gel. When you liquidify the pulp it becomes juice. Aloe vera oil is made by extracting oil-soluble portions of the aloe vera plant and into a light vegetable oil such as safflower oil. Cosmetics claims to have aloe vera or its juice or oil into it.
Aloe vera contains contains number of amino acids, vitamins,nitrogen, polysaccharides, enzymes and various minerals which makes it one of the best herbs which is found in nature.
Why to plant aloe vera rather then buying it from the market
Market products contain ingredients such as alcohol or mineral oil which generally dry out skin and leave it open to irritation and rashes. These ingredients reduce the effects of aloe vera. Fresh aloe vera is five time beneficial when compared to stored market product of aloevera.
25 uses of aloevera
1. Applying aloe vera gel on face reduces blemished and removes away dark spots.
2. Aloe vera contains astringents property which rubbing on face reduces the open pores of the face.
3. If one is suffering from mysterious rashes then rubbing aloe vera is one of a famous remedy for it.
4. All women generally suffer from minor mishap in kitchen. Applying aloe Vera gel on burnt area or cut area heal and sooth the skin. For safety purpose you can mix some aloe Vera gel with vitamin E oil into a jar and apply on the effected area twice a day. This is a very good homemade burn healer.
5. skin reactions which causes allergies can be healed by apply aloe Vera gel.
6. Use aloe vera gel as a conditioner once a week after you wash your hair. Your hair will be silkier then ever. Donâ€™t forget to rinse your hair well after applying it otherwise you may feel irritated by its left over pulp.
7.Aloe vera salt scrub-Scrub does wonder if one is suffering from dark spots or patches. Just mix 2 cups salt with 1 cup aloevera ,1 cup baby oil and 2 tbsp honey. Use it as a scrub and donâ€™t forget to apply moisturizer on your skin after scrubbing.
8. Agreat facial cleanser can be made by aloe vera, Just mix olive oil, rosewater and few drops of grapes sead oil(this oil is used in salad and for massage as well. Easily available in super markets) .Store the mixture in a bottle and keep it in the fridge.
9. You can make a sugar scrub with aloe vera by taking equal quantity of brown sugar and aloe vera and squeezing half lemon into it.
10.Apply aloevera on your wrinkles regularly and see the difference. It is an great moisturizer and helps in fading away wrinkles.
11.You can remove eye make up with aloe vera.
12.If suffering from dandruff ,mix aloe vera juice with coconut milk and wheat germ oil. Massage it on you scalp and rinse it well. Keep it on your scalp for at least 30 minutes.
13. For exfoliating foot mask , take half cup of oatmeal and cornmeal(powdered corn) and add 5tsp of aloe vera gel into it. You can add any unscented body lotion into it and your foot mask is ready to be used.
14.Drinking 1/4th cup of aloe vera gel every day empty stomach lowers sugar level. Especially recommended for diabetic patients.
15. One of another aloevera exfoliate is to mix equal quantity of ground oats and ground almonds, add 1tbsp of honey and aloe verga gel into it. Apply mixture with your hand on your face and neck and let it dry. Rinse the mixture and wash it off with lukewarm water. Apply this mixture after you have used a fascial mask.
16. Drinking aloe vera empty stomach helps in arthritis and heart burn.
17. Helps in reducing cholesterol.
18. Drinking aloe vera juice helps in getting relief from gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion.
19 When one apply dye into his/her hair ,hair loses it moisture and becomes dry. Mxing aloe vera gel into powdered die before dying helps in fighting off moisture loss from the chemicals.
20. If you want to increase your hair growth then apply aloevera gel on your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash it off thoroughly and see the result with in few months.
21. Applying aloe Vera gel on sunburn helps in soothing and healing them.
22. Take a pan and add aloe Vera leaves and water into it. Inhale the vapors. Helps in asthama.
23. If a child is bitten by insect. Apply aloe Vera as it takes away the sting.
24. If inside skin becomes red after threading then apply aloe Vera. It reduces the redness and heals the skin.
25. If one has a particular dry skin then apply aloe Vera gel works wonder for it.