Permanent Cure Of Grey Hair
There is no fixed age when a person starts getting grey hair. It depends on your genes so if your mum started going grey when she was 20 then probability of you going grey at a young age is manifold. There is a pigment cell which is located at the base of each hair follicle which produces the natural color of hair. If that gets affected your hair starts turning grey.
Nowadays the increasing stress in everyday life and the lack of nutrients in the food is the main reason behind premature greying of hair and you can see high school kids having grey hair! It is really a concern for most of the population! Grey hair is also a symptom of the unhealthy lifestyle we are living & also the stress we take which is taking a toll on our physical traits like hair color!
Grey hair can be a very frustrating issue for all of us and we always run after hair colors to hide it from the world. But in reality, these hair colors harm our hair more than doing good to it. So a natural cure is a must when we are considering treating grey hair.
Below here is a remedy for those who suffer from the problem of premature greying of hair. This herbal remedy will not only stop growing of grey strands but also will turn grey hair into black as well. Whether you are in your twenties or forties, this remedy will work well for the hair & you can see new hair grow which is black but obviously as the age increases you cannot expect the same results because those are signs of aging & cannot be reversed unless you can Time-Travel!
- Wash your hair properly so that no oil or dust remains in your hair and dry your hair before using the paste.
- Preparation-Take half litre water and put it in ( lohe ki kadhai – is a black vessel found easily in India)
Cast Iron Kadhai Buy it from here
- Add 100G Amla (Indian Gooseberry) powder into it.
Amla Powder Buy it from here
- Make this mixture of water and Amla in kadhai and keep it overnight.
- In morning boil the mixture in the kadhai itself till the mixture turns black in color.
- Add 25gram mehendi (Henna powder) in it, 1 tsp coffee powder and 1 cup white vinegar or lemon juice into it.
Henna Powder Buy it from here
- You can also add Lemon Essential Oil if you wish to! It is easily available online!
- Remove the mixture from the pan and stir it continuously with a spoon till the mixture turns into a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your hair for 2-3 hours and wash it off with cold water.
- Use this paste twice in a week.
- Within two or three months your hair will turn black, healthy and long! This recipe works eventually with regular use so don’t think that after 3-4 uses only you will see magical results!
Hope you like this remedy to cure premature hair greying! Do try and share your thoughts about it!