100 gm Maida(All purpose flour)
150gm condensed milk
1tsp baking powder
1tsp vanilla essence
1/4tsp baking soda
1tsp coco powder
2tsp brown sugar
1tbsp grated chocolate
Chopped walnuts or cashew nuts for garnishing
1. Take butter and condensed milk in a pan and whip it nicely.
2. Add maida, baking powder, baking soda, coco powder, brown sugar and vanilla essence in it.
3. Slowly add milk according to the requirement.
4. Now take any baking cake tin/molder of your choice and apply little oil(any) on its base.
5. Now sprinkle some maida on it.
6. Add the mixture in the tin
7. Bake it at 180 degree for 25 minutes.
8. If you want you can sprinkle some chopped nuts and grated chocolate on it before baking it in the oven. You can melt the sugar in a double boiler and then pour it on the cake too to give it an even texture and then put a single walnut as shown in the pic.