10 Uses of vitamin E capsules and oil on skin and hair

You must have come across ample no. of times many beauty products which will have vitamin E as their main ingredient in them. Vitamin E is considered to be as a wonder drug not only because it helps in treating circulatory problems such as heart disease, varicose veins and high blood pressure but it equally beneficial for your skin and hair as well. Vitamin E is also known as alphatocopherol.There are several different ways to use vitamin E oil and capsule which are available in any drug store. Below here are uses of vitamin E capsules and oil which can play a significant role in enhancing your beauty.
Read my experience with Forest essential Brahmi hair oil

Vitamin E Capsules  For soft skin:-

You can use vitamin E oil as a night cream once in a week for baby soft skin. Warm the vitamin E oil (Warm the bottle of vitamin E oil by letting it sit in hot water for few minutes)and take 5 drops of the oil in the palm of your hand and apply it on your face. Massage it for few minutes. Don’t forget to pat it gently under your eyes and massage it on your lips too. Wash it off with water in the morning. You can use vitamin E capsules also if you don’t have the oil. Apply this oil no more than twice a week as you may find it sticky and oil may clog pores.

Because of its antioxidant activity, vitamin e is vital on protecting skin cells and fights with elements which produce cell damaging free radicals.

Vitamin E For Burn wounds-

Vitamin E is considered to heal small burn wounded area. Don’t apply till the area gets cool. Apply the oil on the affected area and rub it very gently.

Vitamin E For  Stretch marks:-

Vitamin E is pretty good for healing scars and stretch marks. All you have to do is to just buy the capsule, cut them open and apply it on the affected area. Apply this twice a day until the marks gets faded. Of course it takes months and sometimes even a year to heal those terrible stretch marks but for pregnant ladies this is an ultimate solution after their delivery.

Vitamin E For Eczema and psoriasis-

can be cured by applying the vitamin E oil twice a day to the affected area till it gets cured.

Vitamin E For Skin cancer-

This is very important for those who spend most of their time outside under the scorching heat of this sun. Vitamin E oil protects the skin from skin cancer. Just adds 4-5 drops of this oil on your sunscreen and then apply it on your skin.Also, read how to detan skin

Homemade Vitamin E oil-

You can make your own vitamin E oil by adding few capsules of vitamin E into a bottle and mixing one tbsp. of olive oil into it. Mix it well before applying. Massage your body with this oil and get glowing skin.

Vitamin E For shiny hair:-

Cut the vitamin E capsule and squeeze it in your palm and then massage it on your hair .Regular use of these capsules makes your hair shiny and damage free. It is believed that using vitamin E in your hair speed up the hair growth process as well.Read about home made hair pack for long and healthy hair .

Vitamin E - After sun moisturizer-

Vitamin E is a great after sun moisturizer. When you get out of the sun just take a shower and apply the oil when the skin is still wet.

Vitamin E For Hair repair:-

Vitamin E capsules cure dry hair and split end problem. Take 20 capsules (depends upon your hair length and damage) ,cut them and put the gel into a small bowl .Now apply on the end of your damaged hair and keep it for an hour. Apply the gel thoroughly on your hair. Rinse it off with shampoo as usual and see the difference with in a month or so. This is a wonderful remedy for those who color their hair or use curler and straightener frequently.

Vitamin E For Wrinkles & Age Spots-

Vitamin E oil helps in removing age spots and liver spots. Also, vitamin E oil helps in reducing the sign of aging by fading away wrinkles.

Vitamin E contributes in healthy circular system and aids in proper blood clotting. Vitamin E should be taken daily and best source of it lies in our kitchen. Instead of depending upon the capsules for intake you can include mangoes, papaya, avocado, wheat germ, nuts and pea nut butter into your diet.

Please note-

1. You can mix olive oil with vitamin E capsules as you might find it sticky.

2. Before using it on your skin you can apply the skin oil on your skin area to check whether you are sensitive to it. If you find some redness then it may not be suitable for you.

Twitter Facebook Google+

Comments

1. How can I use vitamin e capsules direct on my face and when… pls suggest me…as there is dark circles on my face and eyes… thanks

2. hi monica, vit e oil tends to be thick and sticky. so i would suggest using it at night. in case u have oily skin, mix one vit e oil capsule with a few drops of almond oil so it spreads better and apply. leave for a few minutes and wash with warm water.

3. My face has no shine..it looks vry dull..how many days i use vit e..can i use daily?..pls suggest

• Hi the vitamin E can do wonders, to get glowing skin u can use
      the vitamin E oil every night on clean skin before going to bed
      and wash it off in the morning. Try it on every night apart from
      this you can use a wide range of vitamin E skin care available
      in The Body Shop. Its wonderful specially the Vitamin E Facial oil.

4. Pls also suggest can i eat vit e..if yes than tell mein how many days i eat

5. I want grow my beard.can i use vitamin E for it.how i use it

6. my skin is very sensitive becoz i apply betnovate from last 10 yers plzz suggest me some other way to eat vitamin

7. ambili .r says:

My face very dry.full wrikles.how can uded vitamin e tabb

8. Darshana says:

Tap Dance

9. I have blamish on my face.how can I rid off. Plz tell me.

10. hi…..! are vit-e capsules recommended for fading d zits on d face……… i hav few zits on my face n wantd 2 knw if these capsules does any wonders 2 it……. i hav gt a zit on my nose too….. wil it heal faster??? plz help…….!!!

11. Can we use vitamin e (Evion 400 Capsules) oil for 5years baby on body (Skin) & as well as on Hair.. Pls Suggest.
    How often should we use????

12. I was recently in the hospital due to my placenta tearing away from my uterus. I was on a website researching this and I heard Vitamin E would help the placenta heal faster. Is this true?

13. Aakanksha says:

Is direct application of Vitamin E capsule liquid on oily face advisable? If yes, then will the whole night application of it not cause any harm to an oily skin as it itself seems to contain a large quantity of oil?

14. can i use vit e capsule oil (Evian 400) with coconut oil for regular hair oil ?.

15. can i use jhonson baby oil? cz as it contain vitamine E

16. v-e oil is great 2 drops in your night cream does very well for the wrinkles

17. Pls my strecth mark are givin me nitemares can i use vitamin e capsule on dem???

18. heyi, i have a dandruff problem too so will this scenario of mixture , works on my hair to get it thicker?

19. Anu unnithan says:

I have pimples mark cn i use?cn i take vit E tab daily hw long i can take plz tell me..

20. hai anamika…
    i would like to take ur suggestion for curing pimples n its marks …i hav got lot of pimples n marks n they r increasing day by day ,wat do u want me to do for to make my face clear…n i use vatika oil for my hair as im also suffering frm hairfall…
    pls suggst me

21. anamika says:

It does Smile

22. Hi anamika ,
    i have oily skin …. can i use evion 400 for my skin if yes thn suggest me whether i shd apply directly on skin or mix in some cream or oil …. suggest !

23. Hi Anamika,
    I m 25yrs old n i m suffering from hair loss problem. The hair loss is not hereditary. It started i started working in bangalore and aftr one year i noticed tht thr is a balding patch in d crown area and my hairs r thinning.

Can you plz suggest what could be d cause? And if non-hereditary hair loss can be reversed?
    Also, should i start using vit E capsules?

Thanks n regards

24. Hi.. I hv tried vit e on skin bt its very sticky and as i hv very oily skin with large pores it causd me break outs! How cn i use it? Or how cn i use it as supplement?

25. Hi,
    I Hv sensitive skin N before some time m suffering from vulgar white warts on my face n some acne also On my forehead N i hv dark circles around eyes also so, I just want to ask dat can I apply vit e capsule directly on my face if yes So plz suggest me how???

26. for blemish use lemon juice,asprin and colourmime lotion.i used to have severe blemish.i tried ever product and lost a huge amount of money on those usless thing.bring warm lemon juice every morning.u can add ginger n honey to the tea.wash ur face with warm water .dont use any soap.for mask mix asprin pills and colour mine n lemon juice.moisturize wth lemon juice.trust me ur blemish would be gone wthin a fortnyt.thank u

27. want grow my beard.can i use vitamin E for it.how i use it

28. tell me wat to do to get rid of oily skin

29. Miss Singh says:

I have problem of my skin n hair as you mentioned above to apply vit e capsule in both but how? Is my que to mix with something or directly i used to sesa oil on my hair can i mix with it i have evion 200 can i also eat it if yes how many time a day n how long

30. Can it be used daily bases.on face…..specially datk circle and pigmented skin

31. is there any particular brand of it?

32. Hi I am having oily skin, black spots. I tried lots of products to reduce the spots. Can I use vitamin e to remove the spots from my face?
    If yes please suggest me which one is best for oily skin type “Capsule or hair oil”?

33. Jyoti Ahuja says:

Hi
    I am having very thin hairs. And have hair fall problem. So can I use Avion 400 mg capsules mix with coconut oil and can apply to my hairs? And also pls tell how to apply it?

34. Maney Nagpal says:

hii..my problem is that my hairs are becoming thinner day by day…what to do..???Frown

35. Can we use vitamin E capusile for breast increase

36. Can vitamin e capsules blemish our skin and make us fairer???? If yes than let me know the proper dosage. I have sensitive skin

• No, It can’t make you fairer for sure.

• Sebeen mushtaq says:

Dear Anamika !!!
        My hairs r thin ,dry & damage since childhood …..so doctor told me to take Evion 400 mg Vitamin E capsule daily one … My question is , can I use the capsule on hairs as well for best result? If yes then how many capsules ? On scalp or hair ends? And how many capsules I have shoulder cut hairs…

37. Ajay kumar says:

Actually suddenly my skin becoming black
    My age is 26 can I use evion 400 capsules daily

38. i used vitamin E capsules over face for one day .It was gel type chipchip ,not oil .and i feel my complexion was dark and acne ? what is wrong behind it .
    Thanks

39. Is evion 400 effective for acne scars?

40. Akansha singhania says:

Dear maam
    As i straighten my hairs two monyhs before and it damages my hair due to which my hairs is falling woth huge amount plz maam suggest me will vitamin E capsule will work and how much cales as my lenghth of hai is two inch bigger from shoulder….plz maam suggest

41. Hello mam !!!!!!! Can u tell me that v-e caps work in malasm????????

42. can i use vit E capsule ( evion 400) with olive oil for regular hair oil ? pls reply

43. hi…
    i want to make my skin glow,so can i use evion vit E capsules.
    so how can i use it?

44. Vit e capsules is not working to me. Daily my fairness is losssing

45. hi mam i have a hair fall problem can i use vitamin e Evion 400 how to use these capsuls.

• vitamins E capsules 14
      Almond oil 30ml
      olive oil green tin pack
      mix with each other and then massage for damage and hair fall problems

46. Is vitamin e capsules useful for grey hair????