How Are Wrinkles Formed?
The outermost layer of the skin is called the Epidermis. As you age, it starts to lose its ability to hold moisture, which in turn leads to fine lines. In addition, the collagen and elastin also start to break down & cause wrinkles & sagging skin. In fact, every 10 years one loses about 10 percent of epidermal thickness.
DIY Natural Recipes To Get Rid Of Wrinkles
Yogurt, Honey & Turmeric Face Mask: Each of these ingredients work wonders for the skin. While yogurt keeps the skin moisturized, honey makes it smooth & is antibacterial in nature. In addition, turmeric possesses antioxidant properties. Put all the 3 ingredients in a bowl & mix well. Use this as a face mask to prevent acne, & wrinkles & also give a brightening effect to the skin.
Some Tips To Avoid Wrinkles
1. Start taking care of your skin from a young age. Learn about night creams & under-eye creams & include them in your beauty routine.
What To Do For The Already Existing Wrinkles?
- 15 DIY Honey Face Pack Recipes
- Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick Good to Go Review & Swatches
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color Rosy Sunday Review & Swatches
- Mac Satin Lipstick in Mac Red Review & Swatches
- Shilpa Shetty THEN and NOW
- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation Light Medium/Medium Review
- Maybelline Eye Liner Vivid & Smooth Bordeaux Pearl Review
- Wise She Meet The Blogger – Anshul
- 10 Curly Long Hair Styles
- I Love Coconut & Cream Glossy Lip Balm Review