Our lips needs more care as there are no oil glands near them. If proper care of lips is not taken then they get dry and chapped easily. Absence of proper nourishment and essential nutrients makes them black, dull and dry .Vitamin E is one of the vital nutrients required by our lips .It not only nourishes our lips inside but also provides a protective layer on its upper side.
For beautiful and healthy lips we need a good diet as well. There are some vitamins which our not made by our body and absence of them results in development of laugh lines. To maintain healthy and shiny lips one should include milk, butter, egg and green leafy vegetables in her diet.
Some people also suffer from inflammation on their lips. Taking vitamin B complex helps in getting rid of this problem. Including orange and sweet lemon in your diet which contains vitamin C makes lips shiny too.
Few herbal lip packs are:-
1. To make lips pink and soft, take 1 tsp. milk, 1tsp. milk cream and add few strand of saffron in it. Mix all the ingredients together and store it in the fridge. When cool apply it on your lips and clean it off with a cotton ball.
2. Take 1tbsp milk and add few red rose petals in it. Crush the petals in the milk till the milk gets pinkish color. Take out the petals and add store the milk in the fridge. When cool add 1tsp powder almonds in it and make a thick paste of it. Apply it on your face for 10-15 minutes and remove it off with wet cotton balls. Using this remedy will make your lips soft, shiny and will maintain nice pink color too.
1. Massage your lips daily with a lip cream with vitamin E in it before going to the bed.
2. Gently massage your laugh line with index fingers in upward stroke movement.
3. Put index fingers on the corners of your lips and massage clock wise and anti-clock wise.
4. Again put index finger on the corner of your lips and this time massage by moving them inwards.
5. Clean your lips with a wet cotton ball.
Apply good quality lip balm on your lips and make sure that they give protection from sun as well.
At last drink lots of water. That is most simple and inexpensive way to make them shiny.