1. Gelatin is one of the most popular food which helps in growing nails. Gelatin is generally used in dessert which of course cannot be taken every day. Therefore you can take gelatin in capsule form but do consult your physician before taking it as the physician should be able to recommend you a good gelatin capsules.
2. If your nails are really short and brittle then you are lacking calcium. Include calcium supplements in your diet and eat fresh fruits and vegetables which promote nail growth.
Do You Have Any Herbal Homemade Remedies To Grow Long And Beautiful Nails?
You might like reading these also:-
- 10 Sparrow Tattoo Designs Ideas
- 5 Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Review :Blue, Grey, Green, Brown & White
- Colorbar Crème Touch Lipstick in Twilight Review
- Brillare FaceWash Activate Skin Warmer Review
- Silver Smokey Eyemakeup Using TOO FACED Palette
- 50 Hot Red Lipstick Shades Reviews
- Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry
- Victoria Secret Love Spell Cherry Blossom and Peach Daily Body Wash Review
- Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl Square #418 Review & Swatches