Vinegar is a natural way to restore pH balance of hair. It is one of the cheapest and a natural way to keep your hair dirt free and reduce oil from hair. It is quite beneficial for oily hair, as they look greasy and dirty with in one day of washing during summers.
Below is herbal remedy which will help you out in dealing away with oil and dirt problems.
2 Cups of water
2 branches/sprigs of rosemary flower(You can buy these from any local florist shop)
2 branches/sprigs of lavender flower
2tbsp of Apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
Take a glass jar in which sun rays can pass through and add 2 cups of water in it. Now add rosemary and lavender branches into it. Keep this jar under the sun for at least 3 hours and then remove the sprigs from the water. Now add 2tbsp of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar in the water and make a solution of it.
After you shampoo and condition your hair apply this solution and rinse your hair thoroughly with it. Wash it off with water.
This remedy will make your hair strong and shiny too.It will remove out all the unnecessary dirt from your hair and will reduce oil from your hair.
If you do not use conditioner in your hair as it tends to make oily hair oilier then you can use the solution after shampooing your hair.
Do share with us any Herbal Remedy To Balance Out Hair pH Balance And Reduce Oil From Hair?
You might like reading these also:-
- 10 Sparrow Tattoo Designs Ideas
- 5 Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Review :Blue, Grey, Green, Brown & White
- Colorbar Crème Touch Lipstick in Twilight Review
- Brillare FaceWash Activate Skin Warmer Review
- Silver Smokey Eyemakeup Using TOO FACED Palette
- 50 Hot Red Lipstick Shades Reviews
- Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry
- Victoria Secret Love Spell Cherry Blossom and Peach Daily Body Wash Review
- Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl Square #418 Review & Swatches