- Clean the washbasin and countertop with reliable cleaning liquid soaps.
- You can use a squeegee to get rid of the excess water from the floors.
- Use a good toilet cleaner (domex/harpic etc) with disinfectant, to clean the toilet bowl
- Pick a perfumed toilet cleaner and avoid using phenyl as it has a strong smell.
- For cleaning the mirror, use a soft cloth to remove the water marks.
- All the sanitary fittings should be first wiped with a wet cloth and then dried off with a fresh cloth.
- Cross-ventilation is an absolute must in a healthy washroom. Turn on the exhaust fan every time after you use the bathroom and leave the floor dry.
- Donâ€™t allow dampness to creep in and never leave wet towels/bathrugs in the bathroom.
- For keeping good smell, use a good commercial bathroom freshener. You can also place potpourri in a bowl for the same.
- Ask your help to scrub floors, wall tiles, tub and shower stall.
- For cleaning any mold or fungus growing in the corners and tile grouting, an old toothbrush can be used effectively.
- If youâ€™re using a shower curtain, clean it by dipping the curtain end in half a bucket of water with soap suds for some time. Clean it with a brush, wash and then spread out the curtains for dripping and air circulation.
- Many women use a commercial glass cleaner directly on the mirror. However, the correct way is to spray it on a cloth first and then swab the glass using it. After this, wipe it off with a newspaper to get excellent finishing.
Checklist to follow when moving into a apartment
Thinking of Home Decor?