Most of us know that by adding oil or ghee in chapati makes them soft and crispy. But adding extra spoon of oil means extra calories going in our body.Therefore I never add oil or ghee while making regular dough.All I do is add 1 medium spoon of yogurt in dough instead of oil.This way Paratha and roti turns out quite soft.
Do you have any tips to make soft chapati?
- 10 Sparrow Tattoo Designs Ideas
- 5 Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Review :Blue, Grey, Green, Brown & White
- Colorbar Crème Touch Lipstick in Twilight Review
- Brillare FaceWash Activate Skin Warmer Review
- Silver Smokey Eyemakeup Using TOO FACED Palette
- 50 Hot Red Lipstick Shades Reviews
- Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry
- Victoria Secret Love Spell Cherry Blossom and Peach Daily Body Wash Review
- Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl Square #418 Review & Swatches