I was never fond of mint/coriander chutney until I started following this tip.
This tip was given to me by one of the cook who came in my cousin marriage.All you have to do is while making green chutney(coriander or mint) add 2tbsp of curd in it.The color of the chutney also turn out beautiful and it taste great too.
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter Review
- Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipstick # 655 Lilac Wine Review & Swatches
- 10 Ways To Get Naturally Straight Hair
- NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Amethyst Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation Review
- Wella System Professional Platinum Gloss Review
- Estee Lauder Vivid Shine Lipstick Poppy Love Review & Swatches
- Lakme Enrich Satins #652 Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Loccitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Conditioner Review
- Colorful Seasons Straightener by HerStyler Review
- e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation Review
- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Lotion Review