Other vernacular names include Neem (Hindi, Urdu and Bengali), Nimm (Punjabi), Arya Veppu (Malayalam), Azad Dirakht (Persian), Nimba (Sanskrit and Marathi), DogonYaro (in some Nigerian languages), Margosa, Neeb (Arabic), Nimtree, Vepu, Vempu, Vepa (Telugu), Bevu (Kannada), Kohomba (Sinhala), Vembu (Tamil), Tamar (Burmese), sáº§u Ä‘Ã¢u, xoan áº¤n Äá»™ (Vietnamese), and Indian Lilac (English). In East Africa it is also known as Muarubaini (Swahili), which means the tree of the 40, as it is said to treat 40 different diseases.
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color in Neon Rose Review & Swatches
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series – Meet Payal
- Revlon Age Defying Concealer with Botafirm SPF 20 Review
- 4 Hot Shades Of Red Lipstick
- Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick Runway Red Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Parachute Ayurvedic Hot Oil Review
- 32 Celtic Tattoo Ideas