Swatches-It has bright four colors which are pretty intense and will stay for about 6-7 hours.I swiped the shadows twice and found the color pretty intense.All the colors can be used during the day as well at night.
I think for the day look this color is pretty nice.I liked it even without any eyeliner.
My experience with Colorbar Shimmer bronze eye shadow:-
Have you tried Colorbar Shimmer bronze eye shadow?
- Livon Silky Potion Year Hamper Giveaway
- Revlon Extra Body Flex Body Building Protein Conditioner Review
- Brown Smokey Eyes with touch of Purple Tutorial
- Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Pearl Square 405 Review
- Causes of Vaginal Imbalance And Tts Prevention
- 10 Fantastic Up-Dos for Medium Hair
- 7 ELF Cosemtics Info Price & Reviews
- The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet Review
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Berry Smoothie Review & Swatches
- Cheryl’s DermaShade SPF 30 Ultra Protection Review