Here goes the remedy for curing Grey Hair:-
To make the shampoo soak 10-12 rithas with 3-4 shikakai pods overnight in 2 glass of water or more depending upon your hair length. Boil the water next day till for five minutes and filter it with the help of a sieve. Use the liquid as a normal shampoo.
I know it wont give you a shampoo like feeling but it is excellent for hair. You can wash your hair with a mild shampoo after half an hour if you are in those who just cant manage without shampoo.
You can massage your hair with castor oil and add 1 lemon juice in it. Massage it on your scalp and bathe after an hour with this shampoo. This will stop grey hair problem and will make your hair shiny as well.
You might like reading these also:-
- 10 Fantastic Fish Tattoo Ideas
- TOO FACED La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Divine Wine Review
- Coloressense Premia Lipstick Peach Passion Review
- Avon Simply Pretty Pop Love Lipstick in Watermelon Review
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Review
- 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Atomic Pink Review
- 5 Perfect Bengali Brides Makeup Breakdown
- 3 Amazing Rose Face Pack Recipes
- MAC Prep+Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer Illuminateur Review