Eyeliner pencil-If you want to create a soft look then eyeliner pencil should be your choice. Eyeliner pencils is perfect for create edgy look as well and are best to be used on the lower lashed and the waterline. Gel and liquid eyeliner cannot be used on lower lashes or the waterline .Whenever you buy the eyeliner pencil try to get a pencil which is creamy and glides effortlessly. Also eye liner pencil should not get smudge easily until you want too.
Gel liner is one of the innovative alternatives to the traditional powder liners that glide on smoothly and stay until they voluntarily remove them. One needs to apply the gel liners with a brush which needs little bit of practice. Gel liner blends smoothly and you can smear as little as you want. Only thing which should always be kept in mind is to always use a quality brush while applying the gel eyeliner.
Kohl-Kohl eye liner were used readily in ancient India. The difference between kohl eyeliner and pencil eyeliner is this that kohl eyeliner goes lot more thickly and is little bit soft in texture. Kohl glides on easily but one should use it carefully otherwise you might end up looking like a panda. It is always better to use kohl eyeliner during night as it is quite rich in texture.
There are other eyeliners as well such as powder eyeliner , cake eyeliner but I have tried the above four only which are most widely used.
You might like reading this also:-
- e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation Review
- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Lotion Review
- MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Quite The Thing! Review & Swatches
- Benefit High Beam Review
- 10 Fantastic Fish Tattoo Ideas
- TOO FACED La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Divine Wine Review
- Coloressense Premia Lipstick Peach Passion Review
- Avon Simply Pretty Pop Love Lipstick in Watermelon Review
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Review
- 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Atomic Pink Review