Uses of milk for skin and hair

Milk has been used in many of the beauty packs since ages in India, Egypt  and many other countries in the world . Women even use to take bath in milk water .Milk apart from being nutritious is quite healthy for the skin. Using milk regularly on the skin helps in restoring the liveliness of the skin and makes it beautiful.

Below are few popular easy to use milk recipes for beautiful skin and hair:-

*Take milk cream(milai) and add in little flour in it. Make a smooth paste out of this and apply it on your face. Rub this mixture gently on your face and neck till the mixture falls off. You can use the mixture on your arms and legs also if you want. Regular use of this paste make your skin glow.
*You can wash your face with milk but make sure it is not unadulterated. Use un boiled , fresh (kacha milk).Washing your face with milk replenish the skin cells and restore the elasticity of the face.
*Take equal quantity of olive oil, carrot juice, cheese (any) and milk. Mix them thoroughly and apply it regularly on your face. This facial mask provides essential nutrients to the skin and is a great moisturizer for your skin. You can use it every day for best results.
*You can use milk in your hair too. After washing your hair apply 2-3tbsp of milk on it and rinse the hair scalp with it. Wash it off with water. If you find it smelly then you can massage the milk on your hair for about 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off with shampoo.
*You can use milk as a cleanser too. Wash your face with a face wash and apply milk on it with the help of a cotton ball. Let it dry on its own. You can follow it as a night regime also.
*You can make your herbal bleach with milk to lighten up your complexion .Take milk, orange juice and honey in equal quantity(1tsp each) and apply it on your face regularly. It is mild bleach and won’t affect you at all. Market skin bleaches or whitening creams can be extremely dangerous for you. To read about it click here
*You can apply buttermilk (chaaz/matha) on sunburn too. To know more about sunburn cure click here.
Daily use of milk on your face keeps away dark spots, acne and other skin abnormalities from your face. Milk consists of digestible emulsified fats which mean that they are pretty tight for application and the kind of softness it imparts to your skin is incomparable.
How To Make Your Own Facial Mist At Home(DIY)
Precautions for oily skin while applying makeup and face pack for oily skin

Comments

1. khushi says

hey anamica there are some pimples on my face can i use unboiled milk during the whole night? is it suitable for me?

2. khushi says

thanks anamica i was really so much worried abouteven i hav used this tip for one night and i got funtastic rezult but i stop to use furter,and now u have cleared my doubts thax alot jani

3. anamika says

You are welcome Khushi..Milk is a great cleanser and will enhance complexion..wont hamper your acne at allSmile

4. anamika says

yes dear Prachi u can keep the milk whole night on your skin.Smile

use rose water as toner in the morning and apply milk at night before going to bed.

5. anamika says

Prachi i wih i could do that..but i promise i will keep coming with some good tips which i keep trying..Smile
    you can check out my previous posts …there are many herbal remedies thereSmile

6. Heena says

Milk also helps in straightening hair which I learnt from Anamika and which ‘m gonna try from this week itself Razz Grin

7. Heena says

PRACHI

You can also mash a ripe banana and apply it on ur face and then, wash it with lukewarm water. My sis follows this one as she too has dry skin!Smile

8. Heena says

Yes.. it is a real BLESSING!

But she stays far away from me as she’s doing MBA from outside Big Frown

I never really realized her importance when she was with us.. I used to play pranks on her..call her funny name..had fights with her.. I mich it all now

Smug

hmm ..i know..this is part of life..now u r with yur parents.do cherish that .once u get married u will miss them alsoFrown

9. Heena says

I cherish each n every moment of my life Smile

n the moment I cherish most is when they take me out for shopping n I burn a hole in their wallet Big Smile

I have used honey too..On those really bad skin days (dry, flaky, itchy skin), I mixed honey with milk cream and applied for half hour..Really helped..

11. Heena says

Shock Shock

How come you manage to still look so young at 28? Shock

Please share your beauty tip with me too Big Frown

I’m a college student and looking at my face,I feel like I wud be using PONDS AGE MIRACLES 2-3 years from now on Sweat

Lol..the tip would be use as less makeup as you can. Never use soap on your face. Occasionally I apply milk cream on my face and then steam..That’s it. Smile Drinks lots of water too.

13. Heena says

That’s it! Shock

You are blessed with naturally young skin then! Grin

I don’t use milk as it does not suits my skin

14. anushka dhaigude says

Big Smile Laugh hii prachi you elder than me i am only 13 years old .I HAVE AN QUESTION MILK IS SUIT FOR 13 OR 14 YEARS OLD GIRLS

15. SR says

Does application of kachha milk on a daily basis, increases the moles (teel) on your face? I have been using it almost daily and see moles on my faces. They are simple teel. Not warts.

How do I remove them? Any good home made remedy other garlic pieces?

Thanks in advance!