Light yellow in color sesame oil is a great moisturizer for your skin and has a very sweet aroma. Albeit some people do not like its fragrance of it and find it pretty strong. Oil contains healing power and has high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids in it.
Sesame oil for hair-
Sesame oil contains antioxidants and therefore is quite beneficial for skin aging. Regular use of the oil provide natural glow to the skin.
Have you tried Sesame oil on your skin or hair?
- Livon Silky Potion Year Hamper Giveaway
- Revlon Extra Body Flex Body Building Protein Conditioner Review
- Brown Smokey Eyes with touch of Purple Tutorial
- Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Pearl Square 405 Review
- Causes of Vaginal Imbalance And Tts Prevention
- 10 Fantastic Up-Dos for Medium Hair
- 7 ELF Cosemtics Info Price & Reviews
- The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet Review
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Berry Smoothie Review & Swatches
- Cheryl’s DermaShade SPF 30 Ultra Protection Review