Here I go
Add 1/2 tsp. of water in it so that Dispirin melts down and for easier application too.
Add 1/2 tsp of honey in it.Make sure honey is not that runny otherwise mask will pour down from your face.Oily skin people can use aloe vera juice also.
Let the tablets get soften and in the mean time you can wash your face with a face wash or a cleanser and dry it up.
Mix it with the help of your finger.
Dispirin mask is ready to be used.
How to apply it
- Apply the mask with the help of your finger and be gently under your eyes corners on the side of your nostrils.
- Wait for 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
Some suggestions to keep in mind:
It is better to use lukewarm water for a beautiful shine.Do not forget to apply
Do not forget to apply moisturiser after using the mask. Those who suffer from black heads or white heads problems can use their brush for exfoliation.Please read how to exfoliate with
Those who suffer from blackheads or white heads problems can use their brush for exfoliation.
Please read how to exfoliate with a brush here.
Drawbacks of using this mask:
- It should not be used every day.Though after seeing the result you might be tempted to use it.
- Also, one can be allergic to this pack so always do a test patch before applying it on your face.
For more details about Asprin face mask click here
You might also like this
You might like reading these also:-
- Philips Care & Control Hair Dryer (HP-8115) Review
- 20 Most Amazing Tattoo Designs
- 10 Must Have Lotus Products Review, Price & Info
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Tangerine Pop Review
- My 3 Favourite China Glaze Nail Lacquer
- 5 Hairstyles To Sport This Wedding Season
- Aloe Veda Karpooradi Massage Oil Review
- 10 Chambor Products Price and Info