About Body shop born lippy strawberry lip balm :-
A glossy and moisturising lip balm, with a sweet fruity flavour, that leaves lips looking and feeling soft, smooth and kissable.
This one is mine
Price: Rs195 for 10 ml
Pros:-Body shop born lippy strawberry lip balm:-
- Lip balms is moisturizing and gives a sheer pinkish color to my lips.
- My lips doesn’t feel greasy at all after applying the balm.
- I love the strawberry scent which it has and has a sweet flavour.
- It even removes away bit of lip tanning and gives your lips pinkish color.
- It is great to carry in your bag because it doesn’t melt at all even when the temperature is 40 degree.
- Ohh!!! yes your lips will be really kissable when you apply it
Cons:-Body shop born lippy strawberry lip balm:-
- Though it comes in a cute pot but I always have to sterilized my hands before putting my finger tip into the pot.
- If you are looking for heavy moisturizing for your lips then it is not the one for you.
Worth a buy-Yes it completely a worth especially in summers.Albeit before buying it again I will also like to try other flavor too.This lip balm is suitable for those who like to enjoy the strawberry taste , a cute pinkish glow and scented strawberry smell with bit of moisturizer.
Have you tried Body shop born lippy strawberry lip balm ?
- e.l.f. Studio Kabuki Brush Review
- Loreal Paris New True Match Super-Blendable Makeup Review
- The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel Review
- MAC Matte Lipstick Lady Danger Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Homemade Face Pack For Anti Aging With Green Gram Flour
- Loccitane Desert Rose Limited Edition Hand Cream Review
- 10 Affordable Body Lotions Which You Might Try
- Gillette Venus Razor for Women Review
- Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 13 Review & Swatches