Jack fruit is one of my favourite though I haven’t posted many of its recipes but in future will surely come out with some of my favourite one.
In Hindi the fruit is known as Kathal (à¤•à¤Ÿà¤¹à¤²).It is called Kathal (à¦•à¦¾à¦à¦ à¦¾à¦²) in Bengali or Bangla, Katahar (à¤•à¤Ÿà¤¹à¤°) in Nepali, Panasa (à¤ªà¤¨à¤¸) or Kaá¹‡á¹Äphal (à¤•à¤£à¥à¤Ÿà¤¾à¤«à¤²) in Sanskrit and Oriya,Nangka in Bahasa Indonesia, Langka in Tagalog while the rest of the Philippine languages called it Nangka, Halasu (à²¹à²²à²¸à³) in Kannada,Panasa in Telugu, Pala (à®ªà®²à®¾) in Tamil, Chakka (à´šà´•àµà´•) in Malayalam, Khanoon (à¸‚à¸™à¸¸à¸™) in Thai(Source -www.wikipedia.com)
If you have any kitchen , beauty, fitness or make up tip to share with us then mail me at anamika(at)wiseshe(dot)com.Your tip will be published along with your blog link.
You might like reading this also:-
- NYX Long Pencil Eye LPE10 Vert D’Eau Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Arya Vaidya Sala- Valiya Bhringamalakadi Tailam Review
- 3 Amazing Saffron Face Pack For Different Skin Type & Benefits
- Brocato Curlinterrupted Smoothing and Hydrating Treatment Review
- Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Crème In Your Coffee Review & Swatches
- MAC Veluxe Pearl – Stars N Rockets reviews & Swatch
- 6 Ways To Cure Dark Lips
- 10 Great Sleek Products To Try Out
- MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer Review
- Bourjois Paris Levres Contour Lip Liner 16 Extravagante Review