Pros:Jovees Papaya and Honey Facial Scrub:-
- Since it is mud based so absorbs excess oils and is ideal for all skin types
- It is packaged in a lovely green colored tube and due to its thick consistency, can be easily carried anywhere.
- Many scrubs make your skin dry, but this makes your skin look moisturized from within.
- It contains papaya seeds as the scrubbing particles. Although they are abrasive enough to make a good scrub, they do not scrape or cause any damage to the skin.
- The fragrance is mild and refreshing.
- Unlike most beauty products, it has a shelf life of 3 yrs so we need not worry about the product getting expired soon.
Cons – Jovees Papaya and Honey Facial Scrub:-
- I don’t dislike anything about this product. Itâ€™s just perfect.
Have you tried Jovees Papaya and Honey Facial Scrub?
You might like reading these also:-
- MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss Pink Sugar Review & Swatches
- MAC Satin Lipstick VIVA GLAM II Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Body Shop Vanilla Eau de Toilette Review
- Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Review
- Ayurveda for Skin Care & Hair Care
- 5 Lovely MAC Lipsticks Reviews
- Loréal Professionnel Volume Expand Hair Masque Review
- 5 Gentle Cleansing Milk Reviews
- Why should you use Greek Yogurt for skin?
- NYX Long Pencil Eye LPE10 Vert D’Eau Review, Swatches & EOTD