Price– Rs 375 for 1.2ml
The color of the eye liner is intense black
What I liked about the Lakme eye liner
- No eye liner gave me so much of control which this pen did.
- The color in the beginning was pretty intense but after month intensity reduced.May be because it is exactly like a pen so if you don’t keep our pen upside down they will loose their intensity.(Lesson learn t in school drawing classes and forgotten)
- The staying power is pretty ok .
- This eyeliner dries up in seconds.I some times don’t even wait a second and start using my mascara.
- When ever this pen is with me I really become an eye artist.Creating wings is so easy with this eye liner.
- It’s a great product for those who are afraid of using liquid eye liner.
- If one wants less intensity in the black shade it can be easily done.So basically it becomes an eyeliner which has possibility of light shade as well as dark shade too.
- I find the product little expensive as the ink dries down soon.
- I have to be very very care full while using it because it inks my hands every now and then.
- It is a pen and I expected to go well with my water line buy it didn’t.
- If you prefer very thin eye liners then I don’t think so it will work for you at least it didn’t worked for me when I tried applying thin eye liner on my eyes.
Have you tried Lakme eye artist pen?
- Bourjois Little Pot Eyeshadow Orange Subtil Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Mango Pie Review
- Lotus Makeup Hypnotica Pearl Shine Long Lasting Eye Liner Trendy Voilet Review
- 5 Skin Whitening Face Packs
- Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise Review
- MAC Eyeshadow Crème De Violet Review & Swatches
- 5 Pretty Lipglosses Reviews & Swatches
- MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss Pink Sugar Review & Swatches
- MAC Satin Lipstick VIVA GLAM II Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Body Shop Vanilla Eau de Toilette Review