About LUSH Coolaulin hair conditioner:-
The ingredients like creamed coconut milk and lemon juice attracted me towards trying this product as coconut milk and lemon both are considered good for hair. And the second thing my hair is dry and curly , which the product claims to treat.
The product smells great.
I was thinking that texture of the conditioner must be creamy, but when I rubbed it in my palms it was slightly creamy but not as I was expecting it to be compared to the other conditioners that I used, even after applying the conditioner I didnâ€™t found it that creamy which is generally required for dry and curly hair like mine.
I left it for 2-4 mins and the rinsed .
The result was the conditioning it promised for dry hair was not there. My hair was left same with tangles, dry and frizzy and not so soft even after applying dollops of it and felt like I have not conditioned my hair.
Cons of the product –
Though it claims to treat dry, processed and curly hair it hardly does.
Disappointing as conditioner for dry hair despite having coconut milk in it.
I personally do not recommend it for dry ,curly and processed hair instead if you are ready to pay such price then there are many good creamed conditioners available in the market.
- NYX Long Pencil Eye LPE10 Vert D’Eau Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Arya Vaidya Sala- Valiya Bhringamalakadi Tailam Review
- 3 Amazing Saffron Face Pack For Different Skin Type & Benefits
- Brocato Curlinterrupted Smoothing and Hydrating Treatment Review
- Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Crème In Your Coffee Review & Swatches
- MAC Veluxe Pearl – Stars N Rockets reviews & Swatch
- 6 Ways To Cure Dark Lips
- 10 Great Sleek Products To Try Out
- MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer Review