This recipe is a great side dish and almost ends up becoming the most favourite dish when we have guest at home. Pretty simple to make and looks beautiful too. My guest keep on asking me about what makes the dish so tasty and I always reply that these are just plain fried potatoes.If they will visit my blog then surely they will know all the secrets.
Here goes the recipe:-
Method and Preparation-20 -30 minutes
Oil – 1.5 tbsp
Potatoes – 4 medium
Salt according to taste
Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp salt to taste
Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
2tsp soya sauce
Oil to deep fry the potatoes
Method and Preparation:- Soya Sauce Flavoured Potatoes:-
1.Peel the potatoes and cube them or sliced them.Fry the potatoes and take them out in a kitchen towel so that oil drains off.
2.Heat the pan on medium heat and add 1tsp of oil.
3.Add potatoes and it to cook for 5 minutes.
4.Add salt and red chili powder.Mix thoroughly.
5.Add the garam masala and add soya sauce.
Garnish with chopped coriander.You can serve it with rice ,paratha or chapati.For kids you can add tomato ketchup also in it after being cooked.
You might like reading these also
- INGLOT Freedom Style cream CONCEALER MW 101- Review and Swatches
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick in Twig Review & Swatches
- Inglot 22 T Concealer Brush Review
- MUA Waterproof Mascara Black Review & Swatches
- Picture Perfect: Tips to look awesome in photos
- Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine Shampoo Review
- 5 Side effects of Fairness Creams
- REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry Review & Swatches
- Bourjois – Bio Detox Organic Foundation Review & Swatches
- Sattvik Sun Ban Remedy for Tan Removal Review