One of the most important vitamin for human skin, Vitamin C is recognized as ascorbic acid too. The main function of this vitamin is to assist and keep strong connective tissue.
By including vitamin C in our eating habits it stimulates the development of collagen in our body. This in turns makes the skin firmer , smoother and soft in look. One more important function which vitamin C plays is its ability to act as an antioxidant which can stop destruction’s on the skin and give it a healthier skin look.
We use vitamin C in many ways to clean or exfoliate our skin. Biggest example of this will be of lemon which we have been using since ages on our skin. To read beauty usage of lemon click here.
Vitamin C exists in numerous food such as fruits and vegetables .The main sources of vitamin C is of citrus fruits and vegetables. Guavas, lemons, oranges, papayas, lemons are the most valuable source of this vitamin. Potato too consist of vitamin C but in lower amount.
If you are one of those who buy their skin product after reading their ingredients then you must have seen many vitamin C and vitamin E creams to have a stable skin or a body.
Vitamin C has been tested and is been helpful not only for the skin but for the entire body system.It is not difficult to include vitamin C in our habits .Those who are lazy like me can just squeeze one lemon in a glass of water and have it in the evening. It fulfils lot of vitamin C requirement.
You might like reading these also:-
- Benefits Of Carrot For Beauty And Health
- 4 Coffee Face Packs/Products
- 6 Home Remedies to Combat Foot Odor
- Nicole By OPI Blues in the Night Review & NOTD
- 5 Homemade Skin Lightening Remedies
- Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 10 Review & Swatches
- 15 Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup
- Dark Underarms Causes And Creams In India
- Five Tempting Illamasqua Products
- Along Came Betty Dry Hands Lotion Peach & Apricot Review