Eye liner is the most used eye makeup, and even those women who do not use any other eye makeup do not mind using some eyeliner to accentuate the beauty of their eyes. It defines your eyes and make them look all the more attractive. Eyeliners can be in the form of pencil or liquid. Generally, liquid eyeliner is used for the top part of your eyes and the pencil for lower lashes.
What the product claims?
Rich, intense color in one stroke that stays true for hours. Create smouldering eyes with bold shades that redefine the look of liquid eyeliner.
How to use?
1. Line your eyes in one single stroke on the upper lid from the inner side of the eye to the outer side. Let it dry.
2. Line your lower lid from the outer edge, tapering to the inner corner of the eye.
Price-Rs 245 for 4.5ml which is available at all Lakme outlet.
The liner dries up quickly and stays for long
Does not smudge.
The liner is available in 4 shades-black, smoke grey, olive and brown.
The liner had a little bit of shine. Its not glittery at all hence perfect for everyday usage.
The applicator is quite handy and ideal for beginners.
The liner comes in a unbreakable and transparent plastic packaging which gives you the feel of the actual color and makes it easy to carry.
The quantity in the bottle is good and it can be used for more then a year without getting spoiled.
Does not cause any irritation to the eyes even with regular usage.
The product does not claim if its been tested by Ophthalmologist or not.
The brush is thin so if you like applying thick liner, then you need to give 2-3 strokes to get the thick look.
Will I buy it again?
This is one of the best eye liners I have ever used and is an absolute value for money.
You might like reading these also:-
- DIY – VALENTINES DAY BEAUTY RECIPES
- 5 Best Affordable Blushes
- Bourjois Paris Levres Contour Lip Liner 12 Facetieuse Review & Swatches
- How to get rid of Blemishes and Effective Remedies
- Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick in MAT 3 Review & Swatches
- MAC 235 Split Fibre All Over Eye Brush review
- 5 Interesting Revlon Products
- 5 Fruit Packs for Glowing Skin
- Maybelline Colorshow Crayon Khol in Shiny Beige Review & Swatches