Moisturizer is an essential part of our daily routine so its important that we use the one which is the best for our skin. Lakme being a tried and tested brand, I was tempted to pick up this one.
How to use?
Morning and evening, gently masage strawberry cream on face and neck. For best results, use after cleansing with Lakme Strawberry Facewash.
Price-Rs 95 for 50gms
1. The skin feels soft and makes you feel fresh. The smell of strawberry energizes you at the beginnong of the day.
2. The cream is absolutely non-greasy and non-oily.
3. The smell is just intoxicating. If you are fond of strawberry then you would love this product. I fell in love with the smell.
4. I love the packaging. You wont feel like throwing away the bottle even when the cream is over.
5. Once applied, a mild smell stays for a long time.
6. Can be used all round the year. In summers as an everyday cream and in winters as a moisturizer to cure dryness of skin.
1. Doesnâ€™t work for people with oily skin. The skin feels sticky and all the more oily.
2. If you have an excessively dry skin, it wont stay moisturized for long.
3. The cream claimsto be fortified with UV filters but there is no SPF mentioned anywhere so I am not sure whether it fulfills the claim or not.
4. You have to use your finger to take out the cream from the bottle.
Will I buy it again?
No. The only thing I liked about the product is the smell. It doesnâ€™t fulfill the purpose of a moisturizer completely and hence is not worth buying.
You might like reading this:-
Lakme Jewel Sindoor review
Lakme strawberry and Nivea oil regulating face wash review
Lakme lip gloss review