Patanjali products( Baba Ramdev) haul

First of all thank you guys for liking my reviews on Patanjali products.I believe in their products and have got real benefits from them.Patanjali products for woman were started just a year ago  .This was because Baba Ram dev took  initiative to reduce the price of organic products on which we woman don’t hesitate to splurge.
Before I talk more let me share you my haulSmile
I have been planning to buy these things since 2-3 months but as I recently shifted to Hyderabad it took time in settling down and various other things which comes along while settling down which all married woman must be knowing.Smile
I bought all the things thinking there will be no tomorrowGrin It has Patanjali Tejas coconut oil, 100% alcohol free rose water to add to my bath, various patanjali organic soaps, Divya Badam Rogan(Almon oil).Some herbal remedies books and a yoga CD .Ohh yaa!!! I also got anti wrinkle cream for my mother.I am going to try it on myself as well to know about the consistency, texture , suitability for my skin and all.Result will be given by my momGrin as I don’t suffer from wrinkle problem.
Organic coconut oil, Anti wrinkle cream, 100 % pure almond oil, soaps(Feel like trying the soap today itself!!!)

Anti wrinkle cream and the yoga CD

Then some books and herbal remedies which I am surely going to share with you peopleSmile

These are Patanjali Ojas Mint -tulsi Soaps, Haldi chandan soap which has Neem, Pure Suhaga, tulsi, Amla, Manjishtha, and the Mogra Soap  which has aloevera in it and used in removing roughness of the skin.

Patanjali Tejus 100% coconut oil is claimed to be made from fresh coconut and non bleached,non  refined and non deodorized unlike RBD coconut oil which uses chemical process of extraction.This coconut oil can actually help in hair fall .I will tell you how soonSmile

Cost of the products are as follows:-
Ojas Mogra Soap-Rs23
Divya Badam Roghan Almond oil-Rs100
Patanjali Somya Haldi chandan soap Rs 12
100% Organic coconut oil Rs 100
Divya Parataik Gulab jal Rs 25
Tejus Anti wrinkle cream Rs 150
Yoga CD Rs 60
I didn’t buy the aloe vera gel as it is there with me in abundance albeit I still wanted to buy one more gel bottle but restricted my self.
Go Organic and have a healthy life and skinSmile
You might like reading them

Twitter Facebook Google+

Comments

1. hey i came to know about these products through your blog and if u can suggest me one product to try out first from their line what would it be? something tat would definitely work?????
    My recent post Earrings Haul!!!!!

2. Anamika Sureka says:

Try their soaps, aloevera gel and even shampoo..they are cheap and wont give u any side effects..Gel is pure aloevera with vitamin E so it will be good for u.
    My recent post Make up tips-Concealer application

3. Anamika Sureka says:

Anju I don think so u can put the aloevera gel on your hair..what u can do is buy their aloevera juice and massage it on your hair..they have one with orange don buy that..buy the pure aloevera one…some of the centers also sell the aloevera plant ..u can ask them if they have it.Smile

My recent post Make up tips-Concealer application

4. ok i will definitely do tat. after reading so many benefits abt aloevera on your blog i cant wait to try it pluz i am obsessed with my hair. so anything for my beautiful tresses Grin
    My recent post Earrings Haul!!!!!

5. Anamika Sureka says:

Ask me yaar..if u have read my loreal pacific mall post u will come to know how much i have spent on my hair…we woman are so obsessed with any thing related to beautyGrin

My recent post Make up tips-Concealer application

6. Where can we get these in Delhi ??

7. Anamika Sureka says:

he he Toilet soapBig Smile

I havent read how to use it..and what u saying better then Fab India..I so love their soaps..cant wait to try themSmile

My recent post Make up tips-Concealer application

8. Anamika Sureka says:

I have started reading it..thought i think CD iwll be more suitable for me..i wont have to hear the huge lecture which I have almost learnt by heart
    My recent post Make up tips-Concealer application

9. hey i came to know about these products through your blog and if u can suggest me one product to try out first from their line what would it be? something tat would definitely work?????
    My recent post Earrings Haul!!!!!

10. Anamika Sureka says:
  11. ok i will definitely do tat. after reading so many benefits abt aloevera on your blog i cant wait to try it pluz i am obsessed with my hair. so anything for my beautiful tresses Grin
    My recent post Earrings Haul!!!!!

12. Where can we get these in Delhi ??

13. Anamika Sureka says:

Hey Pooja,

check out the list of delhi centers here http://www.wiseshe.com/2010/08/list-of-centers-wh

14. Harsha Jain says:

hey anamika dont use the soap of 12/- on your body… ramdev baba has recommended to use that one as toilet soap and for skin use that 23/- one… i bet you these are better than fab india soaps which we buy for around 65/-………….

15. Harsha Jain says:

even i have both the above books of ramdev baba….. n that yog one is very useful as they have given all the poses with clear pictures in color and their benefits…. a must to have……………

16. I used to watch his yoga videos on youtube and I was so impressed. I only had difficulty in understanding Hindi so I used to watch them in English translation. I desperately want to try his products! He luks so young though he is about 50 I think!

17. Im gud and so were exams! I randomly searched 4 yoga on youtube and found him though I was a bit shocked by his appearance as one sees yoga teachers in branded wear usually!
    Oh yes the glow on his face is just wonderful! I always want to try alternate nostril breathing(can't rem it's sanskrit word) as he says that it brings glow on face and dat's probably the reason for his glow!
    Sure u'll get to know a lot abt Pakistan through me only and if ever Im going to create a blog!
    Gud to hear u r at ur parents' place but don't u miss ur husband? I mean living away from him for many days or is it a nice break? Grin trying to learn from ur experience!
    Do put sumthing abt becoming photogenic! I can never manage a gud photo of myself!

18. hi…im having serious hairloss since 1 year and im using divya kesh teila since about 2 months but no effect at all,can u tell me please how long does it take to work out??????

19. Anamika Sureka says:

divya kesha tela is not that effective Norah u can visit this section for help http://www.wiseshe.com/2010/08/wise-she-open-thre

20. Abhishikta says:

hi!!! i have never used these products but i’m planning to try these now. my question is that, is there any sunscreen lotion among Baba Ramdev’s products? can i use this aloe vera face gel as a substitute for a sun guard? my screen is extremely sensitive and i don’t know anything about these beauty products. please someone, help me out……. Big Frown Question

21. Hi Abhishikta…they dont have any sunscreen in there product and aloevera gel is not at all a substitute for a sunguard Smile

• Abhishikta says:

then please suggest me a good sunscreen…once i used a LOTUS sun guard but got rashes after using it….please Anamika, help me and thank u for replying me…

22. If your skin is this sensitive then mix lactoclamine in yur sunscreen and then try it out..might work
    and if that doesn’t work then u can buy
    Sungrace from Glenmark. Its SPF 40 +++, non-comodogenic which u can buy from a medical shopSmile

23. Abhishikta says:

Thank u…but don’t use any sunguard after that LOTUS fiasco…i’m really scared to use anything. tha’s why i asked u to suggest me something good… i have read your posts and impressed by your suggestions….this Sungrace, is this a sun guard? can i find it in any med shop? and whats your opinon about AMWAY or ORIFLAME sunscreen?? Question Sweat

24. Hi Anamika, i read these posts and purchased rose water, and hair cleanser. They are just superawesome. Me and my brother have dry hair …I tried the hair cleanser and now everytime I wash my hair with it, my hair feels like silk..Cant take off my hands from I am also using the rose water as toner everyday.My brother sntched the first bottle from meSmile have to buy it in hoards now..
    I used to clean my skin with rose water during the hot and humid delhi winters and the results were just so good..helped me to control those small rashes, pimples which are such a pain in summers. I am getting the divya kanti lep soon..

25. hey Prachi..

i am glad it worked for you..and your mom snatched it from you lolz..that is funny GrinGrin

yaa divy kanti lep is good for acne..Smile

thanks for replyingSmile

26. Not my mom, my brother..lol..Are you from Delhi or Hyderabad..am from Delhi and my grandparents lived in hyderabad..loved going there everytime during summer vacations as a kid Grin ..got so many fond memories of the place..

27. Prachi I am from Delhi and now i have moved to hyderabad for the time beingSmile

how did u landed up on wise she?

28. From Rashmi’s Blog..

29. oh i must thanks Rashmi for that thenSmile

• hi mika
      i just using patanjali products last 20days.really its fantastic,totally ayurvedic and made in india.
      i really appreciating u.i using tripala churna,dant kanti,some other products.i want know about how many patanjali product centers in hyderabad and where are they?
      thank
      srikanth

30. any idea as to where u get these products in chennai?????? Waiting Waiting

31. hi

32. hi….i have got pimples on my face, blackheads and open pores…i have been using somya haldi chandan soap on my face from last week and i apply patanjali aloe vera gel on my face before going to bed.. there are so many patanjali soaps. i am confused which herbal soap shall i use to get rid of dark spots , blakheads(so many of them )Big Frown and pimples on my face..my skin sports no glow Frown pls advice

33. Anamika, waiting for your reply. Smile

• soap wont help in removing dark spots and open pores Mitul..use aloevera gel twice a day with this use a toner (rose water of patanjali) and their face pack also..use continiously for 2-3 months..you will see the difference.

• anamika and mitul,
      i asked a Pharmacists once about skin care and all..
      she helped me wid vichy products.. and told me to use their toner too..
      but i told her that i use rose water and wanna use that forever.. caz its natural and all..
      she said.. rose water is gud for dry to normal skin only.. and not for combi or oily skin.
      and lush angel told me that tea tree toner is best for combi or oily skin..
      tadaa.. acne gone… (oke other products helped too)

so i will say choose ur toner according to ur skin type mitul

best way to get rid of blackheads and acne = rub lemon slice on ur face gently.. after that… use a mix of besan (gram flour)with yoghurt or milk.. mix haldi in that face pack too.. (not too much) do it daily! and drink lots of water Grin

waow that was long post

34. Candy and Anamika, Thakyou so much for your prompt reply..i have oily skin..from where can i fetch tea tree toner ?

35. kalyanrao says:

i am facing two problems long tme 1.dandruff,2.skin (khujali)

36. Hi Anamika,

Will Almond Oil helps to prevent hairfall and growth of the hair?

37. hii. i hav silk hair.. bt nt thick .. so i wann try shampoo of patanjali kesh kanti.. it ll be useful?
    waiting for ur reply.. anamika.. n whr i can buy in hyd?

38. Hi i am being using patanjali shampoo and face wash.. they r just to good. now i want to buy a soap of patanjali but bit confused which one should i as their are many.. so cn u just suggest me one . I am fair bt lack shine in my skin so pls suggest .. Smile

39. anamika pls reply and also suggest a lotion or cream for da same purpose .. plssssssssssssssss

40. Hi,

I have open poers on my cheeks which doesnot luk gud, I am going to get married in the next few months. pls. suggest something to reduce them permanenetly.

Thanks,
    Shagun

41. shashikala says:

in which website i get online delivery of patanjali products