After using Loreal , maybeline, lakme and many other eyeliner I thought of giving Shahnaz herbal eyeliner a try.I didn’t expect much from this eyeliner because Shahnaz in cosmetics is something which was new to me and as it was decently priced I thought of giving it a try.
About Shahline/Shahnaz Herbal Eyeliner:-
An antiseptic eyeliner containing herbal ingredients which helps to enhance and protect eye beauty and keeps the skin moisturized.
Active Ingredients -Indian Gooseberry, Myrobalans & Almond oil and camphor.
My experience with Shahline/Shahnaz Herbal Eyeliner :-
* The first time I opened the product it smelled of camphor and I was so taken by it.I love anything herbal and the ingredients mentioned impressed me.My belief of all herbal thing not giving good result in cosmetics has been broken by this product.
*Whenever we review about any cosmetic we always are cautious about its itchiness and irritation but the benefit of any thing herbal or oragnic is this only.No itchiness or irritation infact this product gives a soothing feeling to my eyes.
Winged eyeliner with Shahline herbal eyeliner
Cons of the product:-Shahline/Shahnaz Herbal Eyeliner :-
- It has a long brush with a thin tip and by far this is the only eyeliner in which applying winged eyeliner is the easiest.
- The price and the quantity of the product is fab .
- Whether I want thin eyeliner or a dramatic one it fulfills all my desires
- It dries of quicly and do not smudge at all.
- Its herbal herbal and herbal guys .It just doesn’t itch my eyes.Even if I go wrong with my application I reapply it after removing it then too it doesn’t cause my any skin irritation.
- It has a small inbuilt mirror which too is quiet handy to use.
- 7Easy to remove.You can remove it by a moisturizer too and still it stays put whole day long.
Have you tried Shahline/Shahnaz Herbal Eyeliner?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Clubbing Eye Liner 86 Bronze Dance Floor Review & Swatches
- 8 Ways to Get Rid of Dry Cuticles
- DIY – 2 recipes of Plumping lips Using Cinnamon
- Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 Review
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick 170 Alarm Review & Swatches
- 15 Women Who Has The Most Beautiful Eyes In The World
- Forest Essentials Tejasvi Night Emulsion Review
- 5 Beautiful E.L.F. Blush Reviews
- Easy and Affordable DIY Multani Mitti Masks For Skin Blemishes