Four best foundation for oily skin/Best foundation for acne prone skin

I am fond of foundation but finding foundation for oily skin was difficult especially when I looked for them in some silly brands.After trying many brands I have found few foundations which are one of my best.
1 MAC studio fix fluid SPF15 facial foundation review

When we talk about make up for oily skin this one comes first in my list.Product is little expensive but last long.It is great for bridal make up and gives a photogenic look.

2.Revlon color stay foundation-This foundation gives a beautiful matte look .It gives a natural look and works will with oily and acne prone skin.

3.Max factor age renew foundation:-This is one of the best foundation for those who have mature skin .It gives  a natural glow and if you wear it in a party it won’t give that whitish look which comes when you apply some foundation.

4.Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse foundation-This was recommended to me by Anju and I am loving this product.It too is one of the oily skin remedies.

Will you recommend and foundation which serve as an oily skin solution.?

How to choose right color foundation for Indian skin and identify skin tone color

Easy nail art tutorial /Free hand design nail art
Ebay Limited time offer!!!

Comments

1. Anju says

hey yaar u bought it????????? and u like it????????? wow!!!!!!!! its my favourite too. by the way check out my blog. I have done an EOTD. u r the one who always comments first on my blog. so plz check it out Smile
    My recent post CLINIQUE 3 STEP SKINCARE

2. Anamika Sureka says

ohk..it depends upon one skin tones..because it never makes me look dull but yes it gets little oilier later in the day.
    My recent post Make up tips-Concealer application

3. Anamika Sureka says

Even i don like the packaging but i quiet enjoyed using it Sonia…
    how is TBS oil ?do review plz.
    My recent post Make up tips-Concealer application

4. Anamika Sureka says

Thanks Dear ..where r u from…?

i too had a friend in MBA name Mehul GuptaSmile
    My recent post Make up tips-Concealer application

5. mehul says

i m currently using bourjois mineral matte mousse foundation and i like it…but i m not in love with it!!Still looking for my HG foundation..Frown Frown and i m bored with the matte look..i prefer a dewy look..so..none of the above are going to work for me!! Frown Frown

6. Anju says

My recent post CLINIQUE 3 STEP SKINCARE

7. Anamika Sureka says

No No ..yaar i have heard two Mehul ..
    One was male and one was femaleSmile
    My recent post Make up tips-Concealer application

8. zareen says

i hav oil skin so can i rely on mac studio fix foundation for my wedding day?
    heard foundation with spf gives white cast in photos..is it??
    pls suggest me good foundation am really in need of good one…

9. Anamika Sureka says

Hi Zareen if u have oily skin then u can go ahead with MAC studio fix foundation …this doesn't white cast u in your photos..but do give it a try before your marriage.

10. Anamika Sureka says

yes compact is necessary and it will give u coverage for 6-7 hours easily.for 10 hours u will need to do the compact touch ups in between.

11. gigi says

For oily skin like mine, large pores, Norwegian ancestry, my mainstay foundation is Almay’s Truly Lasting Color, I use color Buff 02. It comes in heavy glass bottle with pump included, about $12.00 US. I have also recently tried Maybelline Super Stay, supposed to be 24 hours wear, but I got wrong color, Classic Beige which is too dark, about $8.00. Both of these makeups are in drugstores, or Target or Walmart. Both of these makeups do not rub off, however my oily skin will feed through from underneath especially during summertime here in MInnesota where it is very humid. To remove these makeup you must use a cream cleanser, or waterproof eyemakeup remover. They will not come off in normal bathing with soap. Dog Dog