Simple nail art design in Pink and Blue with step by step pictures

Nails art
As promised to Manisha here is an easy nail art tutorial in pink and blue.You can do this nail art with a small brush or a striper brush which nowadays easily available in nail art and cosmetic shops as well.
So lets start with our hand painted nail art design in Pink and blue.
Step 1- Start with a base coat.I have used colorbar nail treatment.After this apply pink nail paint.Mine is Revlon Nail paint.Wait for your nail paint to dry for a minute .I am quiet impatient in these thing and have ruined my nail art  many times because of this habit .So you don’t be like me and wait for a while  Razz
Now take a striper brush and dip it in any nail paint of your choice .I chose blue nail paint.It is not an exact blue but I thought this will look cute
Step3 - Now apply  two stripes diagonally on each nail .You do not have to perfect in it.Just go with the flow and apply little thick stripes.
If you want you can stop here also but I wanted thin stripes also with the thick one like laurel and hardy .. So with every one thick stripe I applied two thin stripes too.
  Finish it with a seal coat and you are done .. Quiet simple isn’t?
Nail art brought smile on my face in this beautiful weather of Hyderabad but this smile lasted for a minute as my maid is again on leave…Godddd why meee

You might like reading these nail art tutorial as well

Twitter Facebook Google+

Comments

1. Anamika Sureka says:

Aarthi i just checked in IE and asked my friend also to check it..it coming fine on IE…which browser do u have?
    My recent post Lauki ki sabji with pictures Vrat ka khana

Yup..it hardly took me 10 minutes in doing itSmile
    My recent post Lauki ki sabji with pictures Vrat ka khana

5. Anamika Sureka says:

not the first time
    My recent post Lauki ki sabji with pictures Vrat ka khana

6. so nice…. i love that pink shade…and very well done

7. Simple and Super pretty Smile btw i cldnt comment if i open ur site in IE Frown It looks all clustered Frown
    My recent post ELF Shimmering Facial Whip Review

8. Anamika Sureka says:
  9. aah dont ask yaar Frown lots of issues Frown
    and i stopped going to gym from 2 weeks Frown
    feeling all guilty Frown Frown

10. yaar u r in gud shape.. u dont need to worry! Frown but i have to Frown and i just cant get enough motivation! Frown Frown even the easiest things seems difficult nowadays Frown

11. Anamika Sureka says:

I do if i remember but most of the time it skips out of my mind.Grin
    My recent post Lauki ki sabji with pictures Vrat ka khana

12. Anamika Sureka says:

he he..i m not in good shape Candy..ask me..i just look like i good shape i guessRazz

13. This looks nice and simple for a beginner to do!

14. Did it chip after doing dishes…? this is the only thing that keeps me away from nail paints…Frown
    My recent post Confessions of a Shopaholic Hoops and Danglers I never worn

15. You should try wearing rubber gloves when washing dishes. I rarely wash dishes, but when I do, I make sure I'm wearing the gloves. It definitely prevents my nail paints from chipping.
    My recent post 101 Started

16. This looks really simple. Where did you get the striper brush?

17. Anamika Sureka says:

I got it from a nail art shop Poohkie…these r not available in malls .

18. Anamika Sureka says:

mm Poohkie..it depend upon nail brush thickness as well..otherwise it is pretty easy.
    My recent post Lauki ki sabji with pictures Vrat ka khana

19. hm… I tried using a regular paint brush, but it didn't come out well. Maybe I just need practice.
    My recent post Most memorable experience with a Sales Assistant