This is a new hair creme from wella Kolestint introduced in market.I have colored my hair thrice but always in saloon.
Few reason why I was interested in trying the product was:-
1. Brand is promoted by Dimple Kapadia and I adore her hair.She has nice thick and long hair even at this age.Dimple Kapadia has always claimed that she endorses those products only which she believes in.There is even Jacqueline Fernandez who too is endorsing the product.
2. I again want to colour my hair
What comes with the product and product ingredient:-
After colour intense shine treatment- Conditioner that seals in the colour while hydrating hair.
Developer – Mixed with colour cream before application to for a thick mixture
Colour creme – Non drip formulae that envelops the hair
Pre- colouration Treatment –
Has almond extract
Prepares hair for better colour absorbtion from root to tip
Lubricates hair for better distribution of the color mixture
This is the colour result table which shows the natural Hair colour and colour result
Company has sent me Medium Mohogany brown 5/5 .I have black hair and I am confused now whether to try the colour or not.
What you guys say? Will you like me to try this brand or would you like to try this colour on your self?
You might like reading these also:-
- Benefit Cosmetics Dr Feel Good Primer Review
- 5 Great Body Butters
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Review
- DKNY Be Delicious So Sweet Eau De Parfum Travel Exclusive Review
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipcolour in Top Tier Truffle (090) Review & Swatches
- Elle 18 Lipstick 26 Hot Pink Review & Swatches
- Dirty Works Vitamin C Brightening Mask Review
- 5 Worth Trying Hairstyles for Oblong Face Shape
- 4 Maybelline Matte Lipstick Reviews
- The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter Review