Thanks ladies for liking my Diwali decoration post.I am back again with some more Diwali fun and this time it is about Rangoli.If you too are artisitcially challenged like me or do not have the much patience then this post can be of your help.
Below are some quick fix tips to make instant and easy rangoli which is great looking too.
1. If you fall in those category who can not draw with a coloured powder then don’t bother and use chalk.Draw any design with a wet chalk and then fill the design with colour of your choice.This way chances of you going wrong is less.
2. If you have not planned your design ahead then pick something basic such as like concentric circles, or a flour petal flower .You can even make a simple swastik.Just outline these and decrate with diyas and flowers.You will have a simple and easy rangoli design in front of you.
3. Alpana Rangoli-If you got pets at home and make a plain rangoli so that even if the rangoli gets messed up you don’t take it to heart.For this just make a plain white rangoli or just simple red and white like Alpana Rangoli.
4. Use poster colours for rangoli.They are easier to manage and saves lot of time.To finish the work fast use a thick paint brush.
5. Traditional gainda flowers and diyas are great fillers and finish up your work fast.
I always welcome Lakshmi ji with white feet which are symbolic of the Goddess.Show as if Goddess is entering into your home.Instead of following some hard and fast rule draw one “S “shaped line and five dots on top.Done!!!
If you are serious in Rangoli making then check out these easy
Hope you like the lazy girl ideas
Have a great Diwali !!!