Honestly Iâ€™m not somebody who is blessed with pink lips, added to that my aunt says regular consumption of hot Tea or Coffee has lead to my lips getting dark ( I donâ€™t know how far this is true!), she says before having Tea or Coffee one should sip a little amount of water to avoid that. But for sure, one thing that has brought a significant change in the lip colour is the regular usage of Lip balms & exfoliation!
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) 1.0%
- Indian berry (Coccilus suberosus) 4.0%
- Vach (Acoruscalamus) 1.5%
- Badam (Prunusamygdalus) 2.0%
- Surajmukhi (Helianthus annus) 2.0%
- Kusumbhi (Carthamus tinctorius) 4.5%
- Til (Sesamum indicum) 5.0%
- Erandi (Ricinus communis) 11.0%
- Marham base Q.S.
Price of Biotique lip balm is Rs 99
Will I recommend this? Yes if you are looking for a lip balm for chapped and dry lips you could use this, not suitable if you are looking for a tinted balm. Here is the review for Bio Fruit Whitening Lip Balm (another lipbalm from Biotique) by Anamika http://www.wiseshe.com/2010/10/biotique-bio-fruit-whitening-lip-balm.html
HIimalaya kajal /Kajal kohl (Product review and swatches)