Indian eye makeup
This festival is all about shimmer for me and therefore by taking inspiration from all the Indian bridal makeup pictures I came out with this one.While doing the look I took so many pics that I thought of doing a video for this .I have given smokey eye touch to it but if you want you can skip the black eye shadow as I know there are many on Wise She who are not that comfortable using dark eye shadows.
Below are the products which I used and they have been reviewed on Wise She.
Chambor Geneve Dazzling Sphinix 29 eye shadows
For black eye shadow – Lakme eye shadow Quartet Moondust
Colorbar shimmerbar eyeshadow
Shanaz eyeliner and kajal
QVS eyeshadow brush and body shop fluffy brush
Colorbar extreme lash mascara
QVS eye lash curler
When it comes to eyeshadow colors there is just no hard and fast rule.I use my imagination and follow my heart.
Here goes the video
- MAC Film Noir Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy Cinnamon Review
- 10 Most Effective Face Pack Recipes
- DIY – Homemade Scrub-Moisturizer from Almond and Rose
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Fatal Red Review
- LANCOME Rouge In Love Lipstick 174 Crazy Tangerine Review
- 4 DIY Hair Growth Recipe Which You Must Try
- Origins Balanced Diet Lightweight Moisture Lotion Review
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel For Oily To Oily Skin Review
- ELF Studio Powder Brush Review
- Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree Face Wash Review