Why I bought it – Revlon colorstay eyeliner range is quiet popular abroad and when I saw them I thought of trying sparkling eyeliner as I was looking for a glitter eyeliner or a type of it in pencil form.I got the mauve spark colour eyeliner in this
Price of Revlon colorstay sparkling eyeliner is Rs390or
My experience with the product:-
When I swatched this product on my hand it comes out really nice but when I apply it on my eyelids it is no where to be seen.This is because I have oily eyelids but this has never happened to me with other eyeliner such as Maybelline or colorbar which are much cheaper than Revlon.I did my make up tutorial with this eyeliner you can check it out here.
Revlon colorstay eyeliner swatches:-
What I liked aboutRevlon colorstay eyeliner review:-
1. It doesn’t irritate my eyes
What I do not like aboutRevlon colorstay eyeliner review:-
1. I got lot of complaints as it just doesn’t show on my eyelids.
When I applied it after applying eye shadows I felt as if I am joking with myself.I really have to put extra pressure on my eyes to make it appear on my upper lash line.
2. It is comparatively higher in price when compared to other popular eyeliner .
3. Even if it sometimes show on my eyes it vanishes off quickly after an hour.
Will I recommend it to others – If you see the swatches above it looks as if it is quiet pigmented and has subtle sparkle in it.This is because my skin there is not oily .So I think it will go well on those who have dry eyes.
Rating – 2/5(Doesn’t work for me at all
Have you tried Revlon colorstay Sparkling eyeliner.Did you experienced the same?
You might like reading these also :-
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil review with pics
- Chambor stay-on waterproof eyeliner pencil review
- Maybelline liner (Vivid and smooth liver , Product review and swatches)