Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo
Price of Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo is Rs.540 for 250ml
- It does its job too well i.e. it is an excellent cleanser.
- Makes my hair soft & nourished.
- Controls frizz (Couple of times I skipped the treatment mask to see the shampooâ€™s effectivity & it works as well!!)
- Requires a small amount & lather really well (I have mid length hair)
- Great product for processed hair.
- I have not suffered from hair fall after using this
- Maintains the sleek look
- The smell is very subtle & lasts for a long time. Its too good that I smell my hair often after shampooing lolJ
- The packaging is very sleek, smart & convenient.
- Lasts for almost 3 months if used regularly
- The price! Though it requires less but to shell out Rs.540 for 250ml product is really pain sometimes
- It is only available in Salons where Schwarzkopf treatment is available.
- Suitable for relaxed/straightened/permed/coloured hair only
Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Treatment Masque:
Application: Work into towel dried hair and rinse out after 5-10 minutes.
Price of Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Treatment Masque Rs.650 for 200ml.
- It makes the hair smooth, soft, frizz free & shiny
- Repairs spilt ends
- Convenient packaging
- A little amount goes a long way
- One tub lasts for about 4-5 months
- Smell is divine!!
- Never caused any hairfall
- Great product for processed hair as it maintains the look.
- The price!
- Hair feels greasy after two days
- Availability (retails through salons only)
Hair conditoner – Himalaya Protein conditioner (Product review )
Biotique Thyme after shampoo conditioner for additional volume to hair review
FAB INDIA Aloe Vera Protein Shampoo & Conditioner for Dry Hair(Product review)