I wore this look four five times while I was visiting my friends and relatives and while coming back to Hyderabad.It took my five minutes in doing this and I so wanted to show the MAC paint pot on myself that I did the look again today.
I just followed three steps and I was ready with my eye make up.
Step 1– Apply MAC paint pot in quite natural on my eye lid.I used my finger for this.If you want deep crease then you can take the eyeshadow into the crease.
Step2 – Take any Black gel liner (I am using Maybelline lasting drama gel liner )and line the top eye lid .Line the lower eye lid with black eye pencil. I am using MAC smolder.So basically I created a smooth line all around my eyes.
Step3 – Take any black eyeshadow , I am using Lakme Quarter Moondust and apply black eye shadow along the liner on the top lip .I just softened the line so that they doesn’t look too harsh.I applied the eye shadow on my lower lash line as well.(Just some soft strokes.)
Step 4 – Curled my lashes and applied Colorbar mascara and filled my eyebrows with a brown pencil and my eye make up was done.
This is me with the smoky eyes.
I didn’t spend much time in smudging or defining my eyeshaodws still I got my smokey eyes
- MAC Film Noir Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy Cinnamon Review
- 10 Most Effective Face Pack Recipes
- DIY – Homemade Scrub-Moisturizer from Almond and Rose
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Fatal Red Review
- LANCOME Rouge In Love Lipstick 174 Crazy Tangerine Review
- 4 DIY Hair Growth Recipe Which You Must Try
- Origins Balanced Diet Lightweight Moisture Lotion Review
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel For Oily To Oily Skin Review
- ELF Studio Powder Brush Review
- Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree Face Wash Review