Best Hair serum brand in India – Wise She reader question

Hi Anamika,

Can you tell me best hair-serum to use on a dry hair? Please post this query on wise she for me.
Thanks
Tina

You might like reading these also

Shimmer eye shadow – Wise she reader question – WiseShe

Best dry skin toner – Wise She reader question – WiseShe

Eye makeup Ideas – Wise She reader question – WiseShe

Bridal makeup with MAC or Krylon Makeup – WiseShe

Best body lotion for oily skin in winters – Wise She reader question

Twitter Facebook Google+

Comments

1. Anamika Sureka says:

Hi Tina,

I use loreal serum http://www.wiseshe.com/2010/08/loreal-hair-seruml…. it always works for me Smile

2. I use St. Ives de-frizz serum and I always remember to wash my hair with COLD water as hot water increases frizziness.

3. I have tried Sun silk serum and also Livon…Both work same for me.

4. i use habib's serum.its good so far buthimalaya anti frizz conditioner is the best to keep hair frm frizzing.i had so unruley hair and i used all brands but nothing worked.finally shahnaz hussain shampoo n himalsya ani frizz conditioner suited me.give it a try.thx

5. Anamika Sureka says:

really i have seen shanaz hussain shampoo so many times but i never thought of buying it…will surely buy it this time as i am about to complete my loreal shampoo and conditioner.

6. I agree with Ritu.. I am in love with Habib's serum.

7. I have used L'Oreal Liss Extreme..was kinda good for me..

You can check out TBS Amlika too..its good.my hub uses it

8. Anamika Sureka says:

wow..u make yur hub use TBS serum ..that is cool Smile

9. I want to see the ans to this query as well

10. Habibs is the best…Matrix from Loreal comes second..third comes Livon -for me

But i dont use Habib's anymore cause it breaks out my facial skin Frown so i'm shuttling between Matrix and Livon

11. Anamika Sureka says:

ohhhooo!!!! very very pretty pic Mitra…u got my mail??

12. I'm using Matrix Biolage. It's good for me. Controls the frizz, protect from blow-drying and is light. Thats the best part abut it.

13. hey yes…i did….i replied too..thankies Smile

14. wt i noticed is serum din't help me much 2 keep hair non frizzy, its the himalaya conditioner.i used loreal liss extreme mask as conditioner but himalaya showed better results.i m totally in love with their conditioners.
    @anamika- ya shahnaz shampoo is worth a buy if u have dry/frizzy hair bt i won't recommend it if u have oily hair bcoz it doesn't lather's much n i m nt sure if it removes oil effficiently.bt for dry hairs, it the best.thanks.

15. Anamika Sureka says:

ohk..i have to search for it then Smile

16. Anamika Sureka says:

hey thanks for this..other day i went to get the shanaz shampoo then it was of Rs550 so i didnt pick it up..

17. no with discount its like 400.bt worth a try 4 ppl with dry hair. i read ur review abt aroma magic shampoo so thinking of picking that 1.if that works 4 me then i don't need 2 spend 400 on shahnaz shampoo

18. Anamika Sureka says:

that is reshma review and not mine Grin but u can try it is so decently priced naa

19. Yes…

He uses Amlika leave in serum..Its natural na..I convinced him to stop using the silicone based ones and now its only TBS..LOL

20. Aishwarya says:

what’s d best serum for dry n rough hair?

21. Aishwarya says:

ok i’ll certainlly try it out.thanx………Smile

22. Vaibhav says:

which organic shampoo in India is good for hair

23. Hi,
    ive really dry n frizzy hair..im currently usin pantene shampoo n conditioner..
    but m losin hair like crazy..does d use of a conditioner cos hair loss??
    hw much is habib’s serum n whr is it availabl??

24. Madhura says:

Hammer

25. what serum suits for hair that needs to be in place.. But my gets oily quick…

26. Hi,
    My hair is falling to much,currently usng sunsilk shampoo & conditioner..bt it doesn’t work,can u suggest me best shampoo for hair fall & serum also… Smirk

27. Vanitha Ganeshan says:

hi anybody tell abt hair serum.. matrix is best than all… ??? silicon based oil will damage the hair.. u know my hair was in volume after using pantene shampoo and conditioner it’s falling too. totally waste hating that.. before days i used sunsilk black it was good only. me only changed .. my wrong only now am trying dove and sunsilk both are good..

28. Tap Dance Tap Dance

29. i’ll recommend dove.
    -( fashion and hair stylist)

30. I like matrix hair serum. It’s quite good. and Habib’s serum is also good.I have shot hair so I don’t use much of these but I found good results from both of these.

31. ok nidhi .. can i use the serum with herbal shampoo ?/ tell ma

32. tell me the best serum friends… Rose :help:

33. check out TRICHOZ hair serum…its worth it
    ive been using it since a few years and it really gives me nearly no hairfall after shampoo when i use it on wet hair..just a bit
    its 210 bucks for 100 ml

34. my hair is falling like crazy m using garnier shampoo nd himalaya conditioner what should i use are there any herbal products in india???????? its freaking me out plz help what should i do with my hairs save them……………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. For me….loreal n matrix r pretty awesum….loreal is da best wen it cums to dealing wid super frizzy hair!

36. hi… suggest a good shampoo, conditioner nd serum for my short nd wavy hair….. nd also a good hair oil to make new hair to grow nd to get thick hair…. wit reasonable cost…

37. can u suggest me
    best shampoo for hair
    fall & serum also…

38. hiiii…….

may i kw which serum n shampoo s good on little dry hair……..

39. i use dove hair serum its best !

40. Please advise my Anamika “, best shampoo for hair fall & serum also…??

41. hi, can u tl me which sirum is best for dry hairs.. as in m using it for the first time so lil’ cnfused abt it.,?? Confused

42. hi, can u tl me which sirum is best for dry hairs.. as in m using it for the first time so lil’ cnfused abt it., Confused

43. hey I hav recently straightened my hair can anyone suggest me a good serum to maintain my hairs

44. sumit singh says:

please suggest me the best herbal serum for my wife (27 yrs) who is facing heavy hair fall

45. hey can u plzz suggest me shampoo nd serum for dry hairs!!!! Smile