Best Hair serum brand in India – Wise She reader question

Hi Anamika,

Can you tell me best hair-serum to use on a dry hair? Please post this query on wise she for me.
Thanks
Tina

You might like reading these also

Shimmer eye shadow – Wise she reader question – WiseShe

Best dry skin toner – Wise She reader question – WiseShe

Eye makeup Ideas – Wise She reader question – WiseShe

Bridal makeup with MAC or Krylon Makeup – WiseShe

Best body lotion for oily skin in winters – Wise She reader question

Green tea toner -DIY green tea toner by Uzma
Best body lotion for oily skin in winters - Wise She reader question

Comments

1. Mamta says

I use St. Ives de-frizz serum and I always remember to wash my hair with COLD water as hot water increases frizziness.

2. ritu says

i use habib's serum.its good so far buthimalaya anti frizz conditioner is the best to keep hair frm frizzing.i had so unruley hair and i used all brands but nothing worked.finally shahnaz hussain shampoo n himalsya ani frizz conditioner suited me.give it a try.thx

3. Anamika Sureka says

really i have seen shanaz hussain shampoo so many times but i never thought of buying it…will surely buy it this time as i am about to complete my loreal shampoo and conditioner.

4. Poornima says

I have used L'Oreal Liss Extreme..was kinda good for me..

You can check out TBS Amlika too..its good.my hub uses it

5. Mitra20 says

Habibs is the best…Matrix from Loreal comes second..third comes Livon -for me

But i dont use Habib's anymore cause it breaks out my facial skin Frown so i'm shuttling between Matrix and Livon

6. Nivedita says

I'm using Matrix Biolage. It's good for me. Controls the frizz, protect from blow-drying and is light. Thats the best part abut it.

7. ritu says

wt i noticed is serum din't help me much 2 keep hair non frizzy, its the himalaya conditioner.i used loreal liss extreme mask as conditioner but himalaya showed better results.i m totally in love with their conditioners.
    @anamika- ya shahnaz shampoo is worth a buy if u have dry/frizzy hair bt i won't recommend it if u have oily hair bcoz it doesn't lather's much n i m nt sure if it removes oil effficiently.bt for dry hairs, it the best.thanks.

8. Anamika Sureka says

hey thanks for this..other day i went to get the shanaz shampoo then it was of Rs550 so i didnt pick it up..

9. ritu says

no with discount its like 400.bt worth a try 4 ppl with dry hair. i read ur review abt aroma magic shampoo so thinking of picking that 1.if that works 4 me then i don't need 2 spend 400 on shahnaz shampoo

10. Poornima says

He uses Amlika leave in serum..Its natural na..I convinced him to stop using the silicone based ones and now its only TBS..LOL

11. Madhura says

Hi,
    ive really dry n frizzy hair..im currently usin pantene shampoo n conditioner..
    but m losin hair like crazy..does d use of a conditioner cos hair loss??
    hw much is habib’s serum n whr is it availabl??

12. preeti says

Hi,
    My hair is falling to much,currently usng sunsilk shampoo & conditioner..bt it doesn’t work,can u suggest me best shampoo for hair fall & serum also… Smirk

13. Vanitha Ganeshan says

hi anybody tell abt hair serum.. matrix is best than all… ??? silicon based oil will damage the hair.. u know my hair was in volume after using pantene shampoo and conditioner it’s falling too. totally waste hating that.. before days i used sunsilk black it was good only. me only changed .. my wrong only now am trying dove and sunsilk both are good..

I like matrix hair serum. It’s quite good. and Habib’s serum is also good.I have shot hair so I don’t use much of these but I found good results from both of these.

15. Sushmita says

check out TRICHOZ hair serum…its worth it
    ive been using it since a few years and it really gives me nearly no hairfall after shampoo when i use it on wet hair..just a bit
    its 210 bucks for 100 ml

16. divya says

my hair is falling like crazy m using garnier shampoo nd himalaya conditioner what should i use are there any herbal products in india???????? its freaking me out plz help what should i do with my hairs save them……………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Hritika says

For me….loreal n matrix r pretty awesum….loreal is da best wen it cums to dealing wid super frizzy hair!

18. pooja says

hi… suggest a good shampoo, conditioner nd serum for my short nd wavy hair….. nd also a good hair oil to make new hair to grow nd to get thick hair…. wit reasonable cost…

19. pragya says

hi, can u tl me which sirum is best for dry hairs.. as in m using it for the first time so lil’ cnfused abt it.,?? Confused