Lakme fruit moisture strawberry kiwi passion skin renewal night cream review
Recently Lakme has launched its Fruit Moisture range and every one is raving about it! Earlier I used Lakme peach milk moisturizer and Lakme strawberry cream but I wasn’t impressed. So didn’t actually try Lakme’s any moisturizer there after. This time, after reading sooo many +ve reviews about the Fruit Moisture Range of Lakme I too decided to give it a chance as they are not too much expensive.
About Lakme Fruit Moisture Strawberry Kiwi Passion Night Cream:-
Wonderfully textured and delightfully fragranced, new Lakme Fruit Moisture Strawberry, Kiwi & Passion Fruit Skin Renewal Night Cream wakes you up to skin renewed with life each morning. With the extracts of Strawberry, Kiwi & Passion Fruit, this night cream moisturizes and conditions skin; Vit E and anti-oxidants helps clear away signs of tired dull skin infusing moisture in your skin.
Price of Lakme fruit moisture strawberry kiwi passion skin renewal night cream is Rs 125 for 50gms
My experience with it: Iâ€™m really happy Lakme has improved a lot. This baby pink colored cream is exactly what I was looking for. It is totally different from the Strawberry cream that I used earlier. I apply this cream on cleansed face every night and wake up with smooth, soft and amazingly brightened up skin in the morning. The cream is not heavy but takes a bit of time to absorb into skin, but there after it didnâ€™t make my face greasy at all. It smells fruity like of strawberry and kiwi mixed flavor. It never broke me out but I feel oily skinned girls canâ€™t use it in summers (may be coz fruit range are winter special products!!)
What I like about Lakme Fruit Moisture Straberry Night Cream:-
- It really makes skin smooth, softer and clearer as if you have done Fruit facial.
- It smells really yummy, I really feel to eat it.
- Does not break out. (but only when you use it in proper quantity, not to be used in excess amount)
- It is decently priced.
- Not heavy in texture like other night creams.
- Absorbs into skin and disappears, doesn’t make face greasy.
What I do not like about Lakme Fruit Moisture Strawberry Kiwi Passion Night Cream
- I hate to put my finger into the tub to take out the product, I feel its unhygienic.I would like to see it in tube form.
- Although I like scented products but many sensitive people might not like acute scent of this cream.
- It doesnâ€™t make my face oily after application but in the morning when I wake up I find my T-zone quite oily (Iâ€™m not sure why but I guess coz I sweat).
- As it comes in glass jar it is not travel friendly. If it slips from your hand and falls down the glass jar can break up.
- Mineral oil is one of the ingredient in this cream which many cosmetic specialist donâ€™t favor.
Will I repurchase Lakme Night Cream Again :-
Sure I will use it for myself, but only in winter seasons coz I have oily skin and I don’t like using night cream in summers. In winters my skin mysteriously turns dry (no wonder, everyone’s skin become dry in winters) and this night cream is perfect to reverse the harsh effects of winter dryness.
Do you use Night cream? Which one is your favorite?
You might like reading these articles by Prerna sharma,