Price of Lakme fruit moisture strawberry kiwi passion skin renewal night cream is Rs 125 for 50gms
What I like about Lakme Fruit Moisture Straberry Night Cream
- It really makes skin smooth, softer and clearer as if you have done Fruit facial.
- It smells really yummy, I really feel to eat it.
- Does not break out. (but only when you use it in proper quantity, not to be used in excess amount)
- It is decently priced.
- Not heavy in texture like other night creams.
- Absorbs into skin and disappears, doesnâ€™t make face greasy.
What I do not like about Lakme Fruit Moisture Strawberry Kiwi Passion Night Cream
- I hate to put my finger into the tub to take out the product, I feel its unhygienic.I would like to see it in tube form.
- Although I like scented products but many sensitive people might not like acute scent of this cream.
- It doesnâ€™t make my face oily after application but in the morning when I wake up I find my T-zone quite oily (Iâ€™m not sure why but I guess coz I sweat).
- As it comes in glass jar it is not travel friendly. If it slips from your hand and falls down the glass jar can break up.
- Mineral oil is one of the ingredient in this cream which many cosmetic specialist donâ€™t favor.
Blush Review – Color bar Just earth blush review, price , swatches and photos
Review – Livon silky potion review, price and pictures
Lip Balm – Lotus Lip Balm (coco flavor) review, price an swatches