Lakme Perfect radiance multi – mineral skin lightening compact Vs Maybelline whitestay UV fairness compact powder
This post is for Poohkie
Lakme perfect radiance is newly introduced in the market where as Maybelline have been there quiet a while here.As both products have been reviewed here it was a wise decision to compare both of them .
Some common thing which both the prouct claims and I found common in them
1. Both are same priced Rs 150
2.Maybelline is a fairness compact powder gives glowing finish instantly where as Lakme flawlessly blends into the skin and will make it look visibly fairer . So both claim to bring glow, brightness and fairness to the skin.
3. Both give same amount of SPF protection
4.Both are light weight and are mild on the skin
5. Both are easy to carry in bag and comes with a compact size mirror.
6. Both don’t break me out but they don’t cover blemishes or dark spots.
hmm so kind of similar in many ways !!!
So now lets come to the differences :-
1. Maybelline compact has vitamin C which brightens the skin tone instantly for visible fairness
where as Lakme has Vitamin B3 which is a skin lightening compound that visibly lightens skin tone and helps in reducing intensity of blemishes and dark spots.
2. Lakme has four shades in this where as five
3.My skin remains more oil free when I use Maybelline compact .
4.Lakme compact gives more coverage to me
5. When I have to go in a party where I think I will be photographed then maybelline compact is a no no for me and Lakme one is a priority
6.If Maybelline is not used properly then it does give a whitish cast where as Lakme one doesn’t
7. I find Lakme compact better when I use it with foundation .
8 Even if I don’t use foundation Lakme gives me better coverage.
Going through both pros and cons I find Lakme perfect radiance compact a better choice than Maybelline compact .
Hope I was able to do some justice in the comparison of both the products