Hello Wise She readers , How are you doing today?
Few months back I got Revlon touch and glow moisturizing makeup for me at a decent price of Rs 140 for 20ml.This is a light weight water based moisturizing makeup which gives a natural radiant finish.
It is available five different shades which are natural mist, Rose mist, Golden Mist, Rich Mist and Ivory Mist
What the product claims:-
- Smoothes and moisturises for a soft, dewy finish.
- Water-based for a natural, radiant look.
- Hides tiny imperfections without clogging pores.
- Colour that stay true for hours.
My experience with the product- It has a watery substance which spread easily on the skin and is easily absorbed also by the skin.Gives a nice shine to the skin.It suits my sister skin also who is fond of using sun screen. She mixes it up with her sunscreen and it works better on her dry skin.
It doesn’t give that dewy look which I always wish for but it moisturize my skin well.It photographed nice without giving me that whitish cast.I use it on my legs to give extra shine to them.
What I like about Revlon touch and glow moisturizing make up
1. Not expensive and easy to carry.
2. Doesn’t break me out and can be used daily.
3. It is light on my skin .
4. Smells good
5. I like to use it more in winters with my moisturizer to get that non oily fresh glow on my skin
1.Gives minimum coverage.
2. Wont give radiant glow as the product claims.
3. Contains no SPF
4. Comes in an ancient boring packaging.
5. Glow stays for 3-4 hours only thought doesn’t make me feel greasy.
6. Not easily available on Revlon counters.
Will I re -purchase it – No, I am not going to re-purchase it.I will prefer Ponds tinted moisturizer instead which I recently got for myself.