Hair Mask – Homemade Hair Mask With Olive Oil And Honey

Honey Hair Mask

Hey everyone!!!

Excited about tomorrow?? after all it is 26th January Smile.There are some camps which have been organised here on this occasion and I might attend them .I believe that one should give back to the country in some way or the other way.

Coming to the Hair mask.My hair is in the state of  mess and the reason is my recent visit to Delhi where I used hair straightener almost every single day Frown So its time to repair them again.

Olive oil and honey are a great way to boost the shine and moisture level of hair.One just needs two ingredients and half an hour of time to get back the lost shine.

To make the mask take a bowl and add 5 tbsp. of olive oil in it.Five tbsp.are enough for shoulder length hair if you have long hair then you can add more oil.

DIY Hair Mask Now add 4tbsp. of honey in it and mix it thoroughly.It takes around one minute in

mixing olive oil and honey specially during winters when honey is frozen up.

Hair Mask Recipe

Apply the pack throughout the hair and cover them up with a plastic wrap, shower cap or if you don’t have anything then just a polythene bag.I like tocompletely soak my hair in this pack and leave it for 15-20 minutes.

Now rinse the pack off with shampoo.You will need to shampoo your hair twice or sometime thrice also to remove the pack .Rinsing the pack is not that difficult when you compare it with fenugreek or egg pack.

Use conditioner if you want to and we are done.

Just use it once and you will notice nice shine in your hair and hair become soft too Smile

To maintain good health and shine use this pack once in a week or two weeks.

Do you know any other pack beside this for lifeless and dull hair?

Hair Pack- Vitamin treatment for healthy long hair with step by step pictures

Hair growth oil with step by step pictures

Homemade Lip Balm Pictures by Meenu Smile
Sesame Oil - Sesame Oil For Skin And Hair

Comments

1. anamika says

Prerana this one wont take anytime at all..

wash yur hair with luke warm water and then give it a cold rinse..

i am loving my silky hair today Smile

2. Sonam says

Anamika I ‘ve using this recipe after reading it over here.But is it ok to apply it on the scalp??

Btw,its working well on my dry hair.In fact no need to use conditioner also when you use this mask

3. Meera says

Hi,

I have heard that applying honey on hair causes greying of hair. I have grey hairs right from when I was 7 years old. People used to come to me and ask if I by mistake applied any honey to my hair Smile
    So, was wondering if this is true.

well meera i have been using honey since 3-4 years and my hair have not turned grey ..so i dont really know about this.

4. tanvi says

hey Prerana Sharma tanvi here please suggest any shapoo which stop breakage nd also make hair smooth
    my hair are too long but dont have shine nd its frizzy too soo can u prefer me any shampoo nd conditioner. i have used almost all shampoos but after sometime it stops working so i m tensed becoz hair r too long nd i wana them as they r dnt wana any hair cut also but wnats them smoother nd without split ends
    Frown

5. deepika says

i had oilly kind of hairs… plz suggest me the homemade hairs masks so dat i cn increase my hairs length….. plz rply….

6. lifa says

i have stubborn dandruff that causes excessive hairfall Cry
    i tried many products but nothing seems to work
    i have a oily scalp but very dry hair
    could u plz suggest some remedy 4 me?

7. Aayushi says

arre wah …. its very easy …. Smile Smile
    waise i’m waiting for my matrix hair mask i ordered from stylecraze Thinking Thinking

8. Revathy says

Ana.. is this suitable for oily hair..? or any changes tat can be done to this to make it suit my oily scalp & hair…

9. shravani says

thx for nice hair mask tip ll surely try this ana… btw i got my matrix mask frm style craze Yippee n i m using it n i m luvng it Dance Left Right Grin

10. Hannah says

I tied this and it appeared to work rlly well but after washing my hair out twice i found my hair to be super oily i dont rlly recomend trying this

11. Kg says

Hey I hv been using this mask fr many years now n its great. For those who find it too oily, try leavin out the olive oil/ reducing its quantity.
    Honey is the main agent here as it acts as a humectant. U can try adding glycerine. Also, adding b complex and vit e works wonders Smile

12. Julie says

My hair is brown with some blonde highlights from the sun, would the honey or oil effect my hair color at all? Because I’m kinda worried about that…

13. gudia says

hey friend, I have too dry hairs and also weak too.. so have hair fall, please do suggest a home made pack or anything you prefer ?