Lakme Lipstick – Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Shades, Price and Photos

Lakme Lip Love Lipstick -

It is not even a  month when Lakme introduced Lakme Nine to Five Day Perfect Lip Color  and they are back with Lakme Lip Love.ye yeyey!!!

These lipstick are very moisturizing and Price of Lakme Lip Love is Rs 550 and have SPF 16 too in it.They are not long lasting though if you compare them with day perfect lip color but shades are much better.

I found the name very interesting ..Lip Love and find the packaging quiet “Dil Phek” GrinGrin

Comes in 12 shades and here is the list

Lakem Strawberries and Cream Lipstick

This one comes with a mix of pink and brown shade which fall more towards pink and has element of golden shimmer in it .

Lakme  Honey Bun Lipstick

A brown lipstick which is of light honey shade.

Lakme Chocolate Caress Lipstick

This range as usual consist of more of brown and dark pink and Lakme choclate caress is not that choclatey.It gives a soft  sheen of brown .

Lakme Dark Desire Lipstick

It is a very very dark lipstick shade in maroon colour.Colour reminds me of Kanagana Ranaut she is wearing lot of dark  lippies nowadays .Remember Koffee with Karan ??

Rose Kissed

A beautiful shade in rose pink with a metallic finish .I so wanted to buy this but then I already own few similar shades in my my lippi collection so I avoided it.I guess it is a nice shade for everyday use.

Sangria Seduction

- This is the dark cerise red with a glossy finish.It reminds me of Revlon colorburst crimson lipstick.

Lakme Valentie Velvet – Very creamy Magenta pink with no shimmer..

Lakme Passion Fruit

It has subtle shimmer with a mix of brown and mauve and is leading more towards mauve than brown.

Lakme Plum poutLipstick

A mix of cerise and plum will suit girls who like dark shades and have yellow skin tone and wheatish complexion.

Lakme Wine Whisper Lipstick

Dark wine colour with a mix of red with satin finish.

Lakme Love Haze Lipstick

A soft brown shade which will go will give good coverage and glossy shine to the lips.I think it will go well with smokey eye make up .

Lakme Aprihodite Blush Lipstick – Reminds me of brown autumn leaf colour which has soft sheen to it.

Here goes the  swatches of Lakme Lip Love Lipsticks

This is how the shades look under light

Did you Like Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Shades ??

Twitter Facebook Google+

Comments

1. bhumika87 says:
  2. Anamika Sureka says:

i got that too BhumikaSmile

actually i didn't know that others have also got the same one..i didnt check that..but some how picked up that onlyFrown

3. these look nice but I wud rather buy colorburst na ??

4. yes it is one of my fav and has tad bit of shimmer toAngel

5. i will prefer colorburst for more nudes …the shade which i got is easily available in coorburst also.

6. Prerana Sharma says:

lakme has launched day perfect lip colors and lip love one after another, is thr any difference between these 2 in any how?
    My recent post Wise she Give Away cool artificial eyelashes

7. chocolate caress… yumm yumm.. i mean nom nom! oopz i mean nice nice Grin Grin

and rose kissed..>!! waaaoooww Grin

8. how was yur shopping.what did u get from lush??

9. Prerana Sharma says:
  10. Dark Desire, Rose Kissed ,Aphrodite ,and Strawberries for me….

11. Anamika Sureka says:

Mitra i was abt to msg u…where were u ??

12. I had earlier got Aphrodite's Blush from this range.. loved it so much that I went back & got Rose Kissed as well as Strawberries & Cream Smile

I really like your swatches – & also yr description of each shade – very thoughtful Smile
    My recent post Lakme Perfect Radiance Compact – Review

13. Anamika Sureka says:

thanks tanz….u know u made my day Smile

14. thanx you make the women more beautiful.

15. Smile

16. Kiss passion fruit, rose kissed & love haze its so so sooooooooooo nice colour. lakme product is very gud In Love

17. Shaista Rizvi says:

So nice colour

lakme product is very good………… Disdain Wink

18. Leeza Rizvi says:

Island
    Rose Lakme Rose

Lakme is very fabulas product. Cowboy

I love lakme product. Kiss

19. Shy Chic wow…i love, love haze ,rose kissed & valentine velvet…d best products we get frm lakme…Smile Grin

20. :birthday-dance: it jst gud to luv…

21. i have tanned lips so what colour most suits me.plz reply

22. Hey can u please suggest something similar to rose kissed? Smile Something cheaper please Smile

23. Cake Yawn lakme product is very good………… Lipstick

24. Can you please tell if love haze is similar to maybelline my mahagony? Question

25. pratibha shukla says:

Rock n Roll Ye sari lipstic mujhe de do thakurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

26. i love lakeme products…….specially lipstics…

27. Chic i like every color of lipstics specially valentine valvet http://www.wiseshe.com/wp-content/plugins/tango-smileys-extended/tango24/tap-dance.gif and straberryhttp://www.wiseshe.com/wp-content/plugins/tango-smileys-extended/tango24/moon.png.

28. i love lakme’s product

29. Mousumi ganguly says:

Lipstick Lipstick Lipstick Stop I LOVE LAKME PRODUCT.

30. I like more rose kissed…..
    infact i m having lakme lipsticks…
    I love to use all those..
    Lakme ………. best…

31. shalu thapa says:

lakme …. Best…
    Kissing
    i loved all

32. these r awesome lipsticks Kiss

33. Hi, great review, thanks a lot, I got so excited that just bought this ‘Love Haze’ for me Razz
    Great lippy but makes my lips go a bit lighter in colour, I have medium dark lips and medium shades suit me more. Any suggestions which one will work for me?
    My skin colour is between fair to medium.

34. farah nadeem says:

Tap Dance i use lakme products only bcoz i love them..

35. Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
    love u so much lakme Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

36. sunita sarkar says:

these r awesome lipsticks

37. moghalsanam says:

i like lakme products. Lipstick Lipstick

38. Shashwati Mukherjee says:

Big Smile Big Smile I love lakme products since my schooling time. And now I am at 56 yrs. also use Lakme products.

39. Hammer these r awesome lipsticks

40. Lipstick Tap Dance

41. awesome uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmhhh

42. i love lakme product. Fingers Crossed

43. bharti arora says:

very good shades…..

44. I lob 2 uzzz lakme product…. Cozzzzz …obviouslyyyy “BEST” dats y ! Lipstick Lipstick Lipstick Lipstick Lipstick ..ummhaaaaa Kissing Kissing

45. mona thakur says:

I love lakme’s product……………specially lipstic.