Lakme Pure Rouge Blusher comparison with Maybelline Expert Wear Blush
I like to compare Maybelline and Lakme products more as both brands are almost alike.Though Lakme has moved ahead and has started bringing lot of new products quiet frequently in the market and has almost double its prices but when we talk about quality I find both of them equally competitive.Some times Maybelline wins with its color sensational range or sometimes Lakme wins with its Lakme Lip love lipstick.
So after comparing the lipstick lets compare the blushes
Price Of Lakme Pure Rouge Blush is Rs 450 were as Maybelline Expert wear blush is Rs 209
Both products can be bought from here
- Pigmentation and Staying power-Lakme rouge blush is highly pigmented and lasts for 5-6 hours easily on my face where as Maybelline expert wear is stays just for 2 -3 hours max and pigmentation of the blush is pretty average.
- Pricing – Lakme one is costlier.
- Blending –Blending them was easy and I found both of them equally good in this case.
- Brush Applicator – Lakme brush was more easy to use .
- Breakouts or drying – Both blushes are light weight, didn’t break me out or clog pores and were not drying too.
- Shades–You can see the Lakme pure rouge shade here and Maybelline expert wear blush here.Maybelline blush comes in many matte as well as shimmery shades which will suit Indian skin tone.
- My pick – I liked Lakme Pure rouge blush more because of its pigmentation and staying power and how it looked on me
Have you used any of these? How was your experience like?
You might like reading these also:-