Hey everyone how is weekend going?
I had fab time yesterday in Dhola ri dhani will share some pics with you later before that lets talk something about nail art here.There are many ways to decorate nails and doing them is so much fun and destressing that I thought of listing few out here.
With new trends like tattoos, hair color, nail art really catching up in India and penetrating to more sections of society, it becomes important to know about them in deeper details. Here are few clean ways to decorate your nails -
1. Glitter: Many a times, glitter is all what you need to create a good nail art design. A subtle glitter powder or dust alone should be able to do the trick instead of going for a glitter polish. All you have to do then is sprinkle it over your wet nails. Then, again, put on some clear polish. By the way, you can also find a number of fake nails in the market with embedded glitter.
2. Air brushing: Yes you read that right! Your nails can get air brushed too! Although, itâ€™s best if you take the help of a nail technician for this as this one is quite an artistic option. You need someone who’s really professional and does his/her job keeping in mind the fine details to get the design or the picture painted right on your nails.
3. Gemstones: There are a number of various kinds of synthetic gemstones that you can try on your fingernails. There are kits available in market as well for you to do it yourself. They come in different colors, shapes, and sizes, and can create a glamorous shining look.
4. Decals: Decals help you make some really excellent designs at your home itself. You can also get them at a salon, but it’s quite an economical option to do them yourself. You can pick which all decals you like and apply them to your fingernails. If you put a coat of clear nail polish after applying, they’ll last longer.
5. Floral Patterns: Floral designs are quite popular among a large number of girls. Some of them are just decals but others are actually raised flowers that look pretty good and almost real. These designs make excellent choice for big social events like weddings and parties and look really beautiful and incredibly feminine.
6. French tips: French tips are extremely popular nowadays. With those lovely modern twists, they are a charming new choice while they still retain their value as a classy look. Some of the recent twists include replacing the classic white tips with some fantastic colors and also innovating on the white tip itself.
7. Charms: Charms are slightly different from gems. Typically, they tend to look like small earrings and either have posts or they dangle down. This option is rather inappropriate for home and should be tried at a salon as special tools are required. For instance, with a post charm, you actually need to have a hole drilled through the top of your fingernail.
Which Nail Art is your favorite?
You might like reading these also:-