By Priti, Honey Face mask by Body Shop
Honey & Oats 3 in 1 Scrub Mask was the first product I used of Body Shop some 7 or 8 years back. My friend was using this mask and I tried along with her and it was an instant love. And be careful you might fall in love too with this one.
Oatmeal And Honey Face Mask From Body Shop
- Product ~ Body Shop Honey & Oat 3-IN-1 Scrub Mask
- For Skin Type ~ For Normal/Dry Skin
Price of Body Shop Honey And Oat 3 in 1 scrub mask is Rs ~ SGD 29.90 or INR 1095 for 100ml
~~The good news is now you can get it for Rs. 745
- Product Claim ~ Triple action in double time. Smoothes and conditions normal to dry skins with natural kaolin clay, oatmeal and organic Community Trade honey.
My Experience with Body Shop Honey& Oats 3 in 1 Scrub Mask
- Body shop packing is one of their main plus point but some how I always like look of this mask, perhaps that’s because this was their first product I used. This is another 3-in-1 product from body shop and claims to Cleanse + Polish + Moisturize !
- You might have your doubt if just oatmeal facial mask can perform so many tasks. But that’s not your fault of course we have so many products in market 2-in-1 Shampoo + conditioner, Sun block + Moisturizer! To be truthful even if I use oily free sun block I still my face greasy …okie it’s not go there and come back to our review.
- The BEST thing I like about this mask it’s the fragrance ..it’s like wow …honey and oats together ..it might not be appealing to look but the scent is real amazing and so tempting that you might to lick and taste it .
- Main ingredients are Kaolin Clay, Oatmeal grains(oatmeal scrub) Organic Honey and Glycerin. The texture is thick as it contains coarse grains of oats and easy to spread.
- How to Apply ~ Wash face and pat dry and apply a generous layer on face and if needed on neck too avoid eyes and lips area, leave it for 10 to 15 minutes (the mask will not dry).
- How to Clean ~ This is the important step and takes time so have patience. I wet my finger tips if possible with warm water and massage my face in circular motion upwards to remove the mask, remember it’s a scrub too? So ya we have to scrub it gently and wash off.My skin feels clean, smooth, bright and supple also it gets hydrated. Overall feeling is good, use once or twice a week.
- Cons ~ The major put off may be that the cleaning part is tricky and takes long time. You might also required to use moisturizer.
If I didn’t had oily/combination skin I wouldn’t think much to re-buy the tub again, and once tub can easily last your a year or so.
You might like reading this also:-