Hyderabadi Bangles And My Haul

I visited char minaar (Hyderabad)yesterday and came across many Indian bangles shops. After reaching there, me and my friend felt like buying the whole market! I have a good collection of bangles which include lac bangles, gold plated , kundan bangles and glass and fancy bangles which I have got from Rajasthan and Delhi.

Hyderabadi Bangles are exclusive and I have never seen such beautiful bangles in Delhi at this affordable prices. Finishing of the bangles is not cheap and if you are soon to be a bride then this market is a must visit if you are in HyderabadSmile

Here goes my haul Clown

This pretty pearl set cost me Rs 125 Shock and I wore them with plain coloured bangles they looked fab Smile

Gold Bengals design

This big pearl bangles cost me Rs 300 and look at the pearl finishing.I can wear it on all my dresses ,jeans and what not Grin.Completely loved it Grin

pearl bangels

These thin metal bangles were of Rs 200

Indian jewellery

Red and white stones looks flattering GrinGrin.Cost Rs 300

Hyderabadi Bengals

I got same bangles in silver colour and white stone

glass bengals

Mixed them and wore them GrinGrin

Fancy bengals

This was my haul and rest we clicked some pics of few sets which caught our attention

These pics have been taken from my mobile so won’t be that clear Frown

This purple stone colour bangles and white and green stone bangles were of around Rs 300.In Delhi I got them for Rs 450 in whole sale prices from Chandni Chowk Grin

wedding bengals

This  set was of Rs 450 ..I truly loved it. My friend purchased it and as we stay together most of the time I skipped it.

Indian bengals

This too was of same price

kundan bengals

My friend got this one also and this was of Rs 1000.I would have loved to wear it in my marriage but sadly I wore a simple one.

Bridal bengals

This one was of Rs 1500 and picture is not clear but I truly loved it.

designer bengals

So did you like them ??

I just visited few sites which sell Hyderabdi begales and none of them were of less than $20-$30.So You can visit this site and know by yourself how expensive they are  so I thought that if you are interested in buying them then we can do a blog sale.

What say??

Heavy vintage pearl haul

Comments

1. shrilata says

Wow Anamika , all sets look great…ven I have a good collection of Hyderabaadi bangles.hey do you stay in Hyderabad coz even I am from Hyderabad

2. Mitra20 says

Awesome buy Anu….especially loved that single Pearly piece and that Red set…!!! Too good…congrats…best part about charminaar bangles is even after using them for years, they still look new everytime you wear them…i had a few of them myself…but my friends like it when they come visiting so keep giving away…

• Mitra20 says

I’ve grown up in hyd dear…i’m a 100% Hyderabadi….one more thing that many people dont know is, there is this lane called Sahran Bazaar, you get imported dress materials for cheap rates…its all imported from UAE and all those middle east countries…

Infact the top most designers of our country pick up fabric from Charminar area and use them in their creations… Smile

• Mitra20 says

And ofcourse you get top quality mehendi there…rajasthani mehendi etc…then there are designer sarees which cost you over 4000 in up market botiques can be picked up for as cheap as 2000 and you will NOT find any difference in the quality..thats cause those botiques pick them all up from these teeny weeny shops!!!

aiyyooo..pehle kyu nahi bataya GrinGrin

i want to buy few saris ..i want to have hyderabad collection so that when i leave this place i have god memoriesSmile

FABULOUS!!! great haul. when i had visited hyderabad(atleast 4 yrs back) we visited the plaze and got ourselves some great bangles. one can really get lost in those shops!

Wow….

LIked ur picks Ana….

The maroon stone ones are gorgeous girl. I liked the first set too.Very traditional and would look awesome with sarees.

I myself have bought about a bagful of bangles during my visit to Hyd(before wedding) Smile LOve that place…Now u need to explore the pearl showrooms Wink

Amazing stuff anamika!!!! i must visit char minar when i come to hyderabad…love the metallic ones and the purple stone ones and the big pearl ones…gorgeous…

I have been staying in Hyderabad since four years and haven’t seen Charminar yet Frown would definitely go soon and get some bangles for myself too Smile

7. Meenu says

WOW! the single white pearl bangle and those small white bangles are the best among these….
    wow I so loved ur stuff…..
    Grin Grin .. u know what Giggle Giggle Giggle …when i see such stuff i feel like getting married soon Silly Silly … so funny na… getting married to get the license for such stuff Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle

wow, all the bangles are just beautiful! i don’t wear heavy bangles, except occasions which are very rare. but these are real eye candy. i liked no. 2,3,4,5 bangles most. Smile Smile

wow these are lovelyyyy !!
    Recently my hyderabadi friend also gifted me one set of bangles from there.
    Ahh i need to come there just to buy bangles sometime Grin

10. Deepika says

Hey
    my name is Deepika and I live in Canada. I absolutely love the silver lac bangles. Were they Rs.300 for all four of the silver lac bangles?

Trackbacks